What's everybody's favorite stall to poop in?

VTmark

Everytime i think about spending 1,000$ to get back into(ghetto setup) skiing i think i should invest better.

You can't take shit with you when you die and who knows when that'll be.....enjoy it while it lasts.

Than again, I am the absolute last person to listen to when it comes to that.....

What the hell does that mean? Im not even that drunk right now.

I should buy skis/pass/clothes because life is short and i should enjoy it?

Or

I should save my money because materials wont make a difference when im dead?

money also doesn't make a difference when you're dead.

What the hell does that mean? Im not even that drunk right now.

I should buy skis/pass/clothes because life is short and i should enjoy it?

Or

I should save my money because materials wont make a difference when im dead?

http://www.researchhistory.org/2012/06/16/maslows-hierarchy-of-needs/

I'de place skiing/snowboarding up their with religion. Upper side of tier 2.

Shadows.... It means that if you like skiing and want to ski, you find a way to do it. Period!

The older you get the harder it is.

Doug, no offense dude but fuck a tombstone, urn, service, etc.... Burn me up and dump my ashes at a ski resort. I'd rather have a decade of season passes than some rock. Live with morals and enjoy as much as you can while you're here.... The rest will work itself out.

• Like 2

Phillycore I have to make my money off traditional and religious people who still believe in being buried in a cemetery and having a prominent memorial stone. The cremation rate continues to rise. On topic I'm looking forward to skiing with Shadows again this season. I haven't seen him in almost 6 years.

Don't worry Doug there's plenty of people who still want a tombstone or memorial stone out there. I just meant for me personally, screw spending the little money there is to go around towards something that will just sit there and collect bird shit.

I also think that it's some downright evil shit for some fat fuck like me to expect a group of people to carry that coffin. I am living with this hell everyday and know how much it sucks, I'd never put that on anyone, let alone the 5-6 people who actually cared enough to show up in the first place.

I told Dom and Dan before that I know I'm dead if I ever get in a bad spot skiing.... Upside down in a tree well or some shit. Who the hell is pulling me out, seriously...some helicopter or something, that's about it.