Bets on opening day?

tnt

GSSucks did you like Jackson hole???

Jackson hole faceshots are better than any Bukkake party.

Jackson is fun I get it, I had a great 15" day there last year. Other mountains are just as fun though. 

I have also never had a faceshot I have not enjoyed either, maybe that just makes me more of a slut, its still TBD. 

Edited by GSSucks
  • Like 6

this is much funnier after you've participated in a bukkake....

And anytime after Dec 10th. I fly back home from FL on the 9th do really anytime after that.

VTMark I wanna hear some of your orgy stories this season on the 6-pack especially when we are riding with random middle aged women!!!!

gotta keep my eyes on the Blue cameras and the BB cameras. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull something off with their #microclimates.

I wish they'd just go nuts on the school hill with the triple chair. That'd be the quickest thing for them to get open if that was really the goal, with how weird the inversion setup is in the valley.

given the choice, you'd take a later opening with Main Street over an earlier opening on the triple?

Yes....I want my first ski run of the season to be exhilarating. I get that from midway and Main Street. I even get that from easy out to vista or come around if it was a vista only opening. I don't mind lapping vista it's just when it was a vista only opening 3 years ago the line was silly long...I was first chair of the season that year...I'm typically like 3rd or 4th cause toast and Atomic Jeff go HAM right out the gate and I'm at like 85% just trying to remember what I'm doing.

Anyway it won't be long.

We need the clouds to clear up so the temperatures plummet tonight. We also need the wind to die down. I don't know about all y'all but I'm gonna drop down and get my eagle on and maybe do a fetty wap dance as well as an offering to Mother Nature to take her ass to Florida cause the cold is coming.