Zee Lights

skifreak

26 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Damn. 28 days doesn't get me into the top one hundy?? This annoys me.

They probably only have you as low 20s.  I’m 7 days under..I think BenM is 10 days less.  I wish they had this back in like 06-07 I would have probably been top for both days and runs. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

That's why you gotta take pics. Cause, you know, pics or it didn't happen. Was Ski2Live really in New Hampshire? Hmmmm.

Turns out some of the top posters on this site are the Houston astros of skiing.  Probably had buzzers on under their jackets 

Edited by theprogram4

30 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Turns out some of the top posters on this site are the Houston astros of skiing.  Probably had buzzers on under their jackets 

Bahahaha shit is hilarious and I don’t even get it.   TP4 were you ever a victim of Michael Bloomberg’s stop and frisk policy when you lived in the Bronx?  I feel like you’d be profiled as a young black man. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I thought you don't care about stats? I remember when I kept stats. Back in the day I almost made Assistant Stats Manager.

I don't. I could care less about others' stats. I contemplated not even keeping mine this year, but I like looking at data so I did. Not that it is interesting data like Garmin data, but its something. 

I don't. I could care less about others' stats. I contemplated not even keeping mine this year, but I like looking at data so I did. Not that it is interesting data like Garmin data, but its something. 

I've debated the opposite actually... actually going in filling in the years that I didn't log 10 or 12 seasons ago. I only remember certain dates though.

56 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Bahahaha shit is hilarious and I don’t even get it.   TP4 were you ever a victim of Michael Bloomberg’s stop and frisk policy when you lived in the Bronx?  I feel like you’d be profiled as a young black man. 

Unfortunately yes, I was.  I thought I was getting robbed at first as they were plain clothes.  Threw me against the wall and ran my pockets, then got in their car like nothing happened and drive away

• Confused 1