Zee Lights

skifreak

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

It is tempting to bump up to it for Walter and I. Would have to see what the child option is at Camel, the site only mentions contacting them for adding on child access, and their pass page isn't active yet. 

Even without adding any access for Grayson, 10 buddy passes between us would easily cover the days I would ski with them there. And then the summer tickets are likely shareable. I could take them up to the Camel waterpark a couple times in the summer and only have to buy one ticket. 

But on the other hand, we all had Dorney passes this past year, and I only went with them twice and their mother took them a couple more times, and that's far closer, lol. So it's a tough sell to myself to claim that we would actually motivate to make it up there in the summer. The Blue summer stuff would be easier, though

Dorney also has a new coaster which could throw a wrench into thing. 

17 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

He's got massive small dick syndrome, he's got 400lbs of shit and like a plate carrier for the lot at blue. He looks to be out of shape with his big ass gut so already he ain't chasing shit but add in all his crap and he's like a security bag lady. 

He's nice enough but for sure is a 100% respect my authority type because that's literally all he has going in life.  

Come on Johnny Law lets make this a day of kindness. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow they really make you jump through major hoops. It’s not easy being a skier. 

I know, with Epic I don't have to go into any physical building and stand in a line to physically transfer a piece of paper to another physical building 50 miles away after standing in another line. Get with the times KSL!!!

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I know, with Epic I don't have to go into any physical building and stand in a line to physically transfer a piece of paper to another physical building 50 miles away after standing in another line. Get with the times KSL!!!

You could always get a season pass for Jack Frost instead 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Will you be joining the PASR Ikon crew?  April Sugarbush will be a goooooood time.  Im booked 10-13 so far and planning on adding to that throughout the month.

16 minutes ago, DiMe said:

Will you be joining the PASR Ikon crew?  April Sugarbush will be a goooooood time.  Im booked 10-13 so far and planning on adding to that throughout the month.

Nah, unless Ikon is significantly cheaper than Epic. If I recall Ikon is way more expensive and offers nothing around here besides Windham which is maybe going off Ikon. I'm generally happy with Epic's list of resorts as I still want to ski Vail and Heavenly. 

Edited by saltyant

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nah, unless Ikon is significantly cheaper than Epic. If I recall Ikon is way more expensive and offers nothing around here besides Windham which is maybe going off Ikon. I'm generally happy with Epic's list of resorts as I still want to ski Vail and Heavenly. 

You are correct Ikon is more expensive.  However Ikon offers unlimited access at Sugarbush and Stratton in VT which IMO is better than Mount Snow/Stowe on epic.  I love Stowe but she far and I'd prefer Jay going that far.  Ikon also offers 5 or 7 days at Killington/Pico.  Sugarbush goes till May Killington pushes further.  Stowe goes till mid tonlate April I believe and Mt Snow pushes to end of April.

10 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Forgot to add Ikon gives immediate spring access to Sugarbush and Stratton.  Epic does no spring access.

13 minutes ago, DiMe said:

You are correct Ikon is more expensive.  However Ikon offers unlimited access at Sugarbush and Stratton in VT which IMO is better than Mount Snow/Stowe on epic.  I love Stowe but she far and I'd prefer Jay going that far.  Ikon also offers 5 or 7 days at Killington/Pico.  Sugarbush goes till May Killington pushes further.  Stowe goes till mid tonlate April I believe and Mt Snow pushes to end of April.

@DiMe are you going out west next season?  I feel like you should go especially with Ikon pass. 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@DiMe are you going out west next season?  I feel like you should go especially with Ikon pass. 

Yes, likely planning a Copper trip with the homies.  Would also be down to join a PASR trip if you guys are willing to show me around a little before dusting me while I strap in 🤣.  Also would consider joining you in CO in April next year if you want safety company.

• Like 1

For the first time in my life I bought a true freeride cruiser/pow board after Tuesdays dumpage.  I am hella faster now on that ride. I can't believe I waited so long to try something other than true twin park rides, it's so fun to ride.

Edited by DiMe

34 minutes ago, DiMe said:

For the first time in my life I bought a true freeride cruiser/pow board after Tuesdays dumpage.  I am hella faster now on that ride. I can't believe I waited so long to try something other than true twin park rides, it's so fun to ride.

So are park boards softer and slower?

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Come on Johnny Law lets make this a day of kindness. 

I was being nice, I said he's nice enough but you see who he is when his feathers get .0001 ruffled. 

1 hour ago, DiMe said:

Forgot to add Ikon gives immediate spring access to Sugarbush and Stratton.  Epic does no spring access.

Get an ikon if your good with spending the money, just go look at the intl destinations alone.........you could ride 42 days on the EC. Sunday, both sugars, Killy, Stratton and Loon. 

If your going to copper it's a no brianer, also check out the doughnut lady at the base. 

16 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Once spring comes around it's time to put the snowboards and skis away. It's bike riding season!

NOOO!!  Its time to go north until ya can't anymore followed by summer in deertyy jeerzy at Big Snow American Dreamin.

• Love 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, DiMe said:

NOOO!!  Its time to go north until ya can't anymore followed by summer in deertyy jeerzy at Big Snow American Dreamin.

Btw American dream made the wnep ski card. As did the lake placid Olympic ski jumping complex 

https://www.wnep.com/article/news/local/contests/wnep-ski-card-2023-2024/523-ae331894-f869-4002-908c-a32bb8c17744

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

That means I have to give up my consecutive streak of being a Blue passholder, and buy my pass from Camel to add on the two for the boys.  But will save $720

Uhohs!  Ill join ya for first tracks on the weekends.