Zee Lights

skifreak

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Have fun out there Root says it’s great. Work is dead today..I had like two phone calls in two hours and a little bit of Saturday mail to go through..I’m ready to ski tomorrow night.  

Thanks. Try to leave early. I'll probably stay 2-3 hours. Wearing my face mask and fighter pilot goggles since it's bright. Last year one of the funnest days I had were in below zero temps. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks. Try to leave early. I'll probably stay 2-3 hours. Wearing my face mask and fighter pilot goggles since it's bright. Last year one of the funnest days I had were in below zero temps. 

Ahhh it’s not that bad...gonna get lunch soon..put together a bank deposit..maybe work on a mailer then go back to hotel and do laundry or as some like to call it The Wash. 

little two day break from the slopes has me feening for real dough 

2B949481-B9ED-4782-892F-B3472D3D116C.jpeg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Ahhh it’s not that bad...gonna get lunch soon..put together a bank deposit..maybe work on a mailer then go back to hotel and do laundry or as some like to call it The Wash. 

little two day break from the slopes has me feening for real dough 

2B949481-B9ED-4782-892F-B3472D3D116C.jpeg

Do you have a washer/dryer in your room?

Just arrived at the Top Lodge at Blue Mountain the True Mountain (tm)(c)(r). Booted up in the lodge due to severe icing in the parking lot (though it is mostly Salted). Overheard several jabronis talking about frozen extremities, so I may take a break every 44 minutes or so. Looks pretty sick out there and not so crowded. Will post updates as the day develops. WNEP news is here again. JADIP dress like a Cosmonaut.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Just arrived at the Top Lodge at Blue Mountain the True Mountain (tm)(c)(r). Booted up in the lodge due to severe icing in the parking lot (though it is mostly Salted). Overheard several jabronis talking about frozen extremities, so I may take a break every 44 minutes or so. Looks pretty sick out there and not so crowded. Will post updates as the day develops. WNEP news is here again. JADIP dress like a Cosmonaut.

I’ll look for you on the webcam. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

it doesn't look like the 6 is running... it went down for about 5-10 minutes yesterday and no quad running. 90% of of everybody at the mountain was waiting and syill didn;t reach the turnstiles. 

I was watching the Valley Cam this morning.  when i looked close to 8 am, it wasnt running and i thought that was odd.  then it started running.  not sure if they put people on it, but i looked sometime later and it was stopped and people were using the quad.  

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

It's pretty good out still. Did Razor's and Lazy Mile. The top of Razor's is windy as hell and takes some effort to get going. The 6 pack is not running, but lines at the 4 pack are minimal. 

Steezy and it’s called a quad..way to get after it.  You know you got to ski razors this season before me...on Saturday I did challenge first and missed out on razors. Don’t worry I’m not a jealous hater all I can say is way to get after it!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Steezy and it’s called a quad..way to get after it.  You know you got to ski razors this season before me...on Saturday I did challenge first and missed out on razors. Don’t worry I’m not a jealous hater all I can say is way to get after it!!

Thanks!! I'm pretty warm and Toasty in the bottom lodge so I'll head out again. Will probably just ski Razor's today since it's so smooth. I'll look for Root and John Law.

41 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I was watching the Valley Cam this morning.  when i looked close to 8 am, it wasnt running and i thought that was odd.  then it started running.  not sure if they put people on it, but i looked sometime later and it was stopped and people were using the quad.  

Root told me that from 8-845am it was only the Main Street chair.  

49 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

When razors is good that’s all I ski...

On break #2. The wind is causing excruciating effort to get to Razor's which is tiring me out. Contemplated getting a hot cocoa but decided against it. Didnt see Root or JohnLaw, so they likely left. Snow is pretty good still on most trails, but there are cookies on some like Dreamweaver. Main Street was sick but I couldn't see the snow well due to my tinted goggles and lack of sunlight on Main. Overall today is an 8/10.

Edited by saltyant

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You crack me up..

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

I'm glad Steeze found my post funny but not sure why....?