Jack Frost Open Daily

weedreimer

I work long hours, and picked up an extra shift next week.... what was I thinking? Have, yuck, oral surgery scheduled on my only day off. Of course, I could always develop an illness if Blue opens.

Yikes vibes to you on oral surgery. I hope nothing to serious. My friend had crown lengthening and sounds painful.

Business has been dead for me..

lol at $40.  i see cole is deleting the comments of the people calling them out.

TP4 I was waiting for your rant. You think they'll make more money selling $25 tickets or $40 tickets??? You still gonna spend the extra $15? And me personally I think $40 is a little steep for three runs

Who's Cole??

TP4 I was waiting for your rant. You think they'll make more money selling $25 tickets or $40 tickets??? You still gonna spend the extra $15? And me personally I think $40 is a little steep for three runs

Who's Cole??

cole is weedreimer on here, he runs BBparks facebook page and blocks and deletes anyone he disagrees with.  idk yet, im dying to ride but i dont really enjoy getting fucked either.  we shall see.

edit: looks like weedreimer builds parks in NM now, but i think cole is still the guy who runs it

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1

someone pointed out that just 20 hours ago BB park posted a status saying $25 tix on sunday.  good old bait and switch.  cole deleted the comment lol

Wow just wow....id never do that sort of thing to a customer. If I tell them a price is something I stick to it.

You should pay for your lift ticket tomorrow in all pennies that will show them.

cole is weedreimer on here, he runs BBparks facebook page and blocks and deletes anyone he disagrees with.  idk yet, im dying to ride but i dont really enjoy getting fucked either.  we shall see.

edit: looks like weedreimer builds parks in NM now, but i think cole is still the guy who runs it

Weedreimer is a good dude. Cute him some slack. He took a baller action shot of me on Challenge last year.  

Was annoying that the TTB trail did not open until just after 1. Really, you are going to start grooming the trail at 10am? The trail that was your justification for doubling the price to 40 after announcing Friday it would be 20.

Still, kids paid nothing with their 4th grade ski passports so it was worth getting them back in the game before their first VT trip in 2 weeks.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1