Best way to identify PASR's

Mess

Cute payroll expenses and also cuts down on theft of services it's a really nice system.

It would only be useful on the busy weekends. Imo it would complicate things more than they are already. Most of the idiots at bear barely know how to board the lift let alone have to go through a turnstile

So, we should get big foam penis helmet attachments, we can see ourselves a mile a way. Problem solved.

Better to get foam suits with pasr logo. If next weekend os shit show this past one was got run into by 3 out of control skiers and 2 out of control snowboarders. During the afternoon. I knew i should have called it a day after place started to pack up around 12

I dislike the turnstiles. Had one day when I two separate times had to go to guest services for a malfunction with my card. And they were real slow dealing with it, wasting about 70 minutes of the time I had to ski.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Cuts payroll expenses and also cuts down on theft of services it's a really nice system.

I actually only caught 4 people whose tickets had expired Sunday. They were together, all around 12 years old, and didn't realize their 4 hour ticket expired. I do like the system at Blue, not sure if it would work at Bear. The bottom between A and B chair seems too open. It is annoying to get behind someone whose ticket doesn't work. Lots of people don't realize it has to be in your left pocket, without cell phone, credit card, etc.

Skiers without poles had to get scanned every time, is what I said. I think park skiers look better with poles... just my opinion. But really, Sunday it was busy, so if your standing in line, I probably scanned you more than once. When it's not busy it's easier to remember who went through already.

Lol I'm still not getting the poles vs no poles thing !?

From what I've seen at bear creek most of the tom dick and Harry's don't use poles and are often the same people who buy a ticket Friday night thinking its good for the whole weekend etc so you have a better chance of catching those people by scanning the ones without poles.
  • Like 1

From what I've seen at bear creek most of the tom dick and Harry's don't use poles and are often the same people who buy a ticket Friday night thinking its good for the whole weekend etc so you have a better chance of catching those people by scanning the ones without poles.

Sounds like Polefiling to me.

• Like 2