2/6/16....busy..nice snow.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from another fun session at blue mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 725am and phillycore was already in the house.atomic Jeff, toast, MBike Mike, NMSki, justo, rose, Ryan and ty were also in the house along with nastar Glenn. The six pack wasn't operating at opening which caused a bit of a bottleneck for the quad. I rode the first chair with indigio and first run on challenge was super nice and smooth and fast. Second run on nightmare to dreamweaver was good and did that again for third run. Then went over to Main Street chair via switchback which was pretty smooth.

The Burma chair wasn't running and Main Street chair had a moderate wait. Switchback was nice and Main Street was mad Katie perry hot and cold. Some good some bad. Then the six pack began to operate again and we finished the session with more nightmare to dreamweaver. The. Some beers in the lot. Was fun.

So, absent a good snow dump, I'm reinstating the Never on a Weekend Rule. Good to see the parking lot pimps again. Safe travels and tits deep to those heading west for whiter pastures in coming weeks.

that was the best two hours you have had on a saturday in PA in a long time! don't deny it!

• Like 1