2/18/16...real time report!!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm heading up to Blue mountain the true mountain. 30 degrees and mostly sunny here in the A. Should be a nice afternoon of skiing. My friend Zac who I went to JCC camp with and who also went to my college might be coming up as well. Should be good. I'll post some pictures and reports throughout my session. JADIP

Nightmare to dreamweaver was pretty good. Edge able hardpack. No cookies and barely any sugar a few blown off areas exposing the boilerplate. Skipping challenge cause it's chunky. About to ski switchback.post-512-0-32875200-1455818413_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-23471400-1455818426_thumb.jpeg

Hows Widowmaker?

Not skiing that requires the loser lift. I will check it the spine next run.

• Like 1

Screw you and your stupid thumbnail attachments. Should be a bannable offense. I quit.

Talk to the admins on most forums and Facebook attachments show up as full size.

After the spine lower Main Street was super nice and smooth with soft snow. Upper lazy mile also had some genuine fluff..add s little peanut butter and you've got yourself a sangwich build for a five year old. Rode the lift with a TV meteorologist from Virginia he said there's a good chance we're gonna have a snowstorm midweek next week. He was talking about models and not Kate moss or Heidi Klum...ok time to lap some of the best runs.

Challenge wasn't too bad earlier today. Some mini golf balls scattered about. Getting a little scraped off. Switchback best run today.

Mini golf balls doesn't sound good to me. Switchback is pretty much skied off. You still at blue???

I skied Main Street again which was nice then paradise to dreamweaver for a little variation. Lots of kids out today. Do some school have off this week??? Nice to see the snowmaking cannons still blasting building base depths as its gonna be warm this weekend. OK gonna ski a few more runs. Next on the agenda Is lazy mile to the falls.post-512-0-65013000-1455821975_thumb.jpeg

Hope that meteorologist is right. Taking a quick break. Then back out.

Right on enjoy the rest of your session. I'm hoping for a couple more good snowstorms!!!!

It seems your ability to structure a sentence is a strong as your tech skills. I like that about you.

In4updates.

Outside Lehigh elementary school the flag is at half mast. Why is that??? Oh prob cause PASRs biggest tool and only level three quit...keep puffing your vape pen and bumming cigs off Johnny law..don't worry Matt Edge dick will also be at half mast when he sees you tonight.

There is only one way to solve this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe3HBqFhTU

Hahaha wouldn't even be close...id rather do a top to bottom race at Jackson hole. TheDude would prob be so concerned with rhythmic pole plants that he'd ski right off a cliff. Shit is hilarious.

I was in the mood for a waffle or fish and chips on the way out of blue but all the stands are closed. Pretty lame considering its presidents week and a pretty decent crowd... post-512-0-13707100-1455826892_thumb.jpeg

Good to see the beef is back on. Doug and dude4abides should fight this Sunday at blue

Nah I don't fight faggot ski instructors.

Outside Lehigh elementary school the flag is at half mast. Why is that??? Oh prob cause PASRs biggest tool and only level three quit...keep puffing your vape pen and bumming cigs off Johnny law..don't worry Matt Edge dick will also be at half mast when he sees you tonight.

oh man, he mad.

Hahaha wouldn't even be close...id rather do a top to bottom race at Jackson hole. TheDude would prob be so concerned with rhythmic pole plants that he'd ski right off a cliff. Shit is hilarious.

I was in the mood for a waffle or fish and chips on the way out of blue but all the stands are closed. Pretty lame considering its presidents week and a pretty decent crowd... attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Nah I don't fight faggot ski instructors.

Good to know you are not just a racist, but also a homophobe.

I'm not racist at all and not homophobic either. Calling someone gay doesn't mean they like men when someone says that's gay it means it's lame.

We've already established your racism a while back. Only homophobes say faggot these days so verdict is guilty. I love how you think that because I actually make turns that it'd be hard for me to just stand on a couple of tongue depressors and point the tips down the hill.

We've already established your racism a while back. Only homophobes say faggot these days so verdict is guilty. I love how you think that because I actually make turns that it'd be hard for me to just stand on a couple of tongue depressors and point the tips down the hill.

What racism I said before I have a black friend, his name is Kevin and he's surprisingly really polite. My friend Dave is dark skinned Asian so he's almost black especially cause he likes rap music and fried chicken. Anyway stop trolling me.

If you guys aren't going to fight, can we at least get a dance-off?

Nah Matt Twitt would get served...

Papasteeze and ski999 would both be disappointed if they saw this beef. When those guys had beef it was personal...ski did a background check and exposed papasteeze for being a high school dropout, while papasteeze got children to harass ski's wife. You both need to step it up and get personal. I'm hoping to see a physical confrontation at blue this Sunday

Wait they are both named Matt?

Yup

post-512-0-06982400-1455829508_thumb.jpeg