2/18/16...real time report!!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

This is the worst beef in all of the land. Step it up boys!!

Not beef. Just trolling.

If you guys aren't going to fight, can we at least get a dance-off?

Cant dance but I sure can grind.

What racism I said before I have a black friend, his name is Kevin and he's surprisingly really polite. My friend Dave is dark skinned Asian so he's almost black especially cause he likes rap music and fried chicken. Anyway stop trolling me.

Nah Matt Twitt would get served...

just because you have a black "friend" doesn't mean you aren't racist.

I skied Main Street again which was nice then paradise to dreamweaver for a little variation. Lots of kids out today. Do some school have off this week??? Nice to see the snowmaking cannons still blasting building base depths as its gonna be warm this weekend. OK gonna ski a few more runs. Next on the agenda Is lazy mile to the falls.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Right on enjoy the rest of your session. I'm hoping for a couple more good snowstorms!!!!

Yes, apparently schools in New York off all week. Hotel at Bear was booked solid.  There were a lot of kids there today. It typically is not that crowded on a Thursday. I can't complain- never had to wait in line, and slopes didn't seem busy. I did feel bad for I guess was Park Crew. They were trying to film jump, and just kept getting snaked by people on rental skis. 

Yes, apparently schools in New York off all week. Hotel at Bear was booked solid.  There were a lot of kids there today. It typically is not that crowded on a Thursday. I can't complain- never had to wait in line, and slopes didn't seem busy. I did feel bad for I guess was Park Crew. They were trying to film jump, and just kept getting snaked by people on rental skis.

Ok that makes sense...yeah no lift lines but I only had my own chair once and that was on the quad. It's annoying that most of the kids don't put the bar down and are so startled when I put it down.

I always put the bar down. Nice footrest.

It used to be required but more and more I notice people go without it. The seats on the quad and the six pack are awful slippery and they stop often. People like Johnny law will say it's a moving couch it's more dangerous to have the bar down than up but lawyers are gonna lawyer...nah mean????

We skied the mighty Blue yesterday, 9-1, parked up at the Summit Lodge for a change of pace and had lunch at the Dopeside Bar n Grille. Conditions all around were decent, spent most of the time lapping Challenge and Nightweaver. snow was edgeable, Challenge bumps were a little icy, lotsa sugar by noon, finished off with a final run down Main Street bumps that still had some fresh blown styro on them. Overall, a good outing. It was my first time checking out the inside of the expanded Summit lodge, and they did a nice job. Burgers and beers were tasty. That $50 deal for 2 lift tix and a $40 food voucher (included beer and tax as well) was great. Thanks again for posting that up, Enjoralas (sp?).

Might have to start adding dude's quotes to my signature file as well.

Does the sincerity of posts in your sig quotes matter at all? Because if it does, this one ruins the integrity of it all. You may have to reconsider. Otherwise, yay, I'm honored.

Did the night thing last night. It was a blast. With some dirt wolf in our front pockets (and back pockets) we hit the snow around 6pm. Good firm snow with waaaaay more grip than Tuesday night. The bumps everywhere where glacial in the troughs but tops were butter. Saw JLaw in yet another outfit I had not seen before but his signature style of skiing always remains.

After 13 straight days of stepping into boots, clicking into my bindings, and sliding down a hill it was starting to lose its luster a bit but it all came back last night with smiles all around.

Is it uncomfortable to sit on the chairlift with beer in your back pocket?? Nice streak..my best streak is 61 days back in 2007 all at Blue...be honored that phillycore included your quotes in his signature...you definitely should give JLaw some skiing pointers...he doesn't know what to do with his hands..level two stuff for sure. See you this weekend Dude!!!

Is it uncomfortable to sit on the chairlift with beer in your back pocket?? Nice streak..my best streak is 61 days back in 2007 all at Blue...be honored that phillycore included your quotes in his signature...you definitely should give JLaw some skiing pointers...he doesn't know what to do with his hands..level two stuff for sure. See you this weekend Dude!!!

I never offer unsolicited advice. But if anyone asks I am always willing to help. Don't be shy.

Dude.... It's all in fun my man. Believe me, Doug was pretty sincere about leaving all those times as well. PASR is like an abusive relationship and we are all still here because skiers in general are a bunch of twisted mofo's when it comes to "normalcy"

Well that's what I'm saying. I was messing around. If you only use real rage quits then that messes up the integrity of your sig which I am sure you hold in the highest esteem. Edited by thedude4bides

Dude.... It's all in fun my man. Believe me, Doug was pretty sincere about leaving all those times as well. PASR is like an abusive relationship and we are all still here because skiers in general are a bunch of twisted mofo's when it comes to "normalcy"

I was not sincere at all about leaving. I was more pissed when Root used to ban me for no reason. It's all good I ignored all the messages he sent me looking for weed.

We skied the mighty Blue yesterday, 9-1, parked up at the Summit Lodge for a change of pace and had lunch at the Dopeside Bar n Grille. Conditions all around were decent, spent most of the time lapping Challenge and Nightweaver. snow was edgeable, Challenge bumps were a little icy, lotsa sugar by noon, finished off with a final run down Main Street bumps that still had some fresh blown styro on them. Overall, a good outing. It was my first time checking out the inside of the expanded Summit lodge, and they did a nice job. Burgers and beers were tasty. That $50 deal for 2 lift tix and a $40 food voucher (included beer and tax as well) was great. Thanks again for posting that up, Enjoralas (sp?).

bumps on challenge?  Nice.