Alpine Mountain Bankrupcy

C1erArt

• 8 months later...

While the story above indicated they hoped to still open this year, I see they are no longer on the Pocono Ski and Ride Card (still a good deal with tix to 5 resorts for a total of $65 or so) and their Web site is now unused.

Not that it was worth driving that far for that level of skiing anyway.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

While the story above indicated they hoped to still open this year, I see they are no longer on the Pocono Ski and Ride Card (still a good deal with tix to 5 resorts for a total of $65 or so) and their Web site is now unused.

I remember you saying that even your kids could ski the black diamonds there and I think laughed at how easy they were.

Who's on the card this year? I am looking to join the Princeton ski club and snag a couple cards

It is somewhere in the low to mid 60s. Plus 30 or so for the ski club. Best deal if you get more than one.

Go to Shawnee when there is good snow cover and there are a lot of fairly easy spots to ski through trees which is fun, and they are permissive about that.

• 2 months later...

Now up for sale via Michael Baxter and Associates. Seeking offers of at least 750k through 2/15.

If you were ever looking to own a beginner ski hill further away from population centers than other beginner ski hills in the region, this is your chance. And no doubt surrounded by white supremacist Trump voters.

But hey the lodge was rennovated a year or two ago.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski