3/12-3/13 weekend roll call thread.

Today was a metaphor for the season at 330 it started raining haha

Still really nice day I rode with like 6 or 7 different groups of people....shame it's raining, it's thin weekend I think will be at best single track.

Seemingly anti-climactic close to an otherwise strong weekend. Great day overall. Glad I got to meet a few new peeps and ski razors bumps for what could be the last time. Managed to eek out 70 days in this mess of a season and, as usual, I feel like I'm finally in "ski shape" when the floor gets pulled out from under me and I'm forced to enjoy hikes, baseball, bbq's, and long walks in the beach.
  • Like 2

Seemingly anti-climactic close to an otherwise strong weekend. Great day overall. Glad I got to meet a few new peeps and ski razors bumps for what could be the last time. Managed to eek out 70 days in this mess of a season and, as usual, I feel like I'm finally in "ski shape" when the floor gets pulled out from under me and I'm forced to enjoy hikes, baseball, bbq's, and long walks in the beach.

Are you taking any spring trips up north or out west?? I booked my Denver flight on southwest for April 5th for about $300 round trip..haven't booked rental car yet as prices are pretty insane..hoping they drop. I might book my rental outside the airport at the Avis at the Doubletree hotel as its about $300 less for a small SUV.

I'm going to wildwood this summer with a whole group of fuckery fucks. Haven't been to the the jersey shore other than AC since 2004 when my grandparents sold their beach house in ocean city. I might even have to buy a cheap boogie board.

• Like 1

Are you taking any spring trips up north or out west?? I booked my Denver flight on southwest for April 5th for about $300 round trip..haven't booked rental car yet as prices are pretty insane..hoping they drop. I might book my rental outside the airport at the Avis at the Doubletree hotel as its about $300 less for a small SUV.

I'm going to wildwood this summer with a whole group of fuckery fucks. Haven't been to the the jersey shore other than AC since 2004 when my grandparents sold their beach house in ocean city. I might even have to buy a cheap boogie board.

Is there really anything going on up north other than superstar at Killy?

If this is it I can live with that.

Seriously like 3/4 SMI Wizzards or something that they could move around for spot work during the year and the hill is good until this weekend but whatever.

Season is what you make of it and while the weather was shit this season rocked. Some good skiing, suprisngly good snow, lots of days with old people and new friends.

Shit is sick better enjoy it before your dead.

I'm hoping whiteface is good over spring break.

Wow whiteface still has like 50 runs open. Not bad.

Seriously like 3/4 SMI Wizzards or something that they could move around for spot work during the year and the hill is good until this weekend but whatever.

Season is what you make of it and while the weather was shit this season rocked. Some good skiing, suprisngly good snow, lots of days with old people and new friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnjQ62pAJWQ

3/4 SMI Wizzards???

Let me know if you want Copper discount passes

This season kinda sucked weather wise.

I must say that I will miss hanging out with all of you fucktards in the PASR section of blues lot and on the hill.

After this weekend, I'll be back to solely hanging out with my kids and fiancé aside from the few of you in the 115 crew for bottle tossing.

It was my first season since like 2010 where I actually got to ski when I wanted to instead of when I wasn't working...so I will definitely take that as a positive into next season.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnjQ62pAJWQ

Exactly. I only got 7 days in this year but the quality far outweighed the quantity.

I'm hoping whiteface is good over spring break.

Was up week before last and conditions were just ok. Looks like it will be below freezing at night most of the week, so they will be blowing snow. Looks like Wilderness and Thruway are closed, but they may be saving them for the weekend. We got a 3 day pass for $110, it's even cheaper now.

Was up week before last and conditions were just ok. Looks like it will be below freezing at night most of the week, so they will be blowing snow. Looks like Wilderness and Thruway are closed, but they may be saving them for the weekend. We got a 3 day pass for $110, it's even cheaper now.

Whiteface is still blowing snow. Wow