3/12-3/13 weekend roll call thread.

Just meant...we'd all feel luckier skiing Aspen over Blue.

However I'll take Blue over something like Spring mountain or Boulder any day.

I think everyone understood the joke ;)  I was just being a dick.  I really hope they're open next weekend cause I'd hate to miss closing weekend.

I didn't ski today. Between skiing and drinking yesterday and then a pub crawl later and time change I was in rough shape this morning. I'm not really upset as I had so much great spring skiing the last few times at Blue. Looks like rain tomorrow and Tuesday. I'll likely be up afterwork Tuesday if they're open or Wednesday and gonna take off work Thursday. Let's hope it doesn't rain to much.

• Like 2

I went up for a few hours this morning, as family matters cut my day very short.

Snow was still springtime sweet, with a slight bit of set up overnight.

Bumps were nowhere near as good as yesterday, but obviously weren't going to be either.

Made a bunch of runs down them anyway, as there were still quite a few people skiing them, so the roughness was breaking free a bit.

ON3P was there to demo skis, so took some Filthy Rich's for a ride.

These are a park ski, but were the thinnest underfoot they had, so gave them a whirl in the bumps.

The rocker made quite a bit of difference as they wanted to toss me in the air over the saddle.

Also the center binding mount didn't help much either as the tails tended to catch one another.

Even though they're not a bump ski, they were a lot of fun in the bumps though.

Took a few more runs after and then had to bolt.

I can't believe I'm sitting here at 3:15 on the computer and not out on the hill... So depressing.

Blue closed Monday thru Thursday

Fuck I should have gone today. Was gonna go at like 11 but figured the whole crew would be wrapping it up soon. Oh well. I'm not happy about the closed Monday to Thursday thing. Was gonna take off Thursday for st Patrick's day. Them being closed midweek also gives them the out to not reopen.

I have three more weeks till Colorado and didn't wanna have to slum it at camelback but might have to.

Slopeside grill is still open during the week. Bet the servers will make a lot of money midweek with no skiers.

FUCK this season.....like seriously.. Next year better be sick as fuck

I've had a pretty good season...back around xmas I thought we wouldn't even have a season. Lots of days with nice conditions and some amazing spring days...it just reinforces to us PASRs that we gotta plan for more days outside of PA as there will be other seasons like this.