Top 5 runs at Blue...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

The correct name for Widowmaker is Raceway.  stop with the bullshit.  it was raceway, it is raceway, it will always be raceway.  I literally had to google blue's trail map to find widowmaker

this makes more sense.

i thought it was between razors and paradise...like in between nmdw

Edited by Shadows

The correct name for Widowmaker is Raceway.  stop with the bullshit.  it was raceway, it is raceway, it will always be raceway.  I literally had to google blue's trail map to find widowmaker

Probably the funniest post in this thread. I too looked up the map to see just where hell WM was.

Imagine my disappointment when I realized it was Raceway.

• Like 1

I was thinking about it again. Earlier this week I was browsing new skis online. Probably won't but this is the closest I've been in awhile.

What made you stop skiing???

I was thinking about it again. Earlier this week I was browsing new skis online. Probably won't but this is the closest I've been in awhile.

What do you do when you're not working? Do you travel, date, sing karaoke, play any sports??

What made you stop skiing???

What do you do when you're not working? Do you travel, date, sing karaoke, play any sports??

I initially stopped because a family members health declined and I was helping with them. They passed away and I ended up not skiing another year. Then I realized working by myself it probably wouldn't do me any good if I got hurt skiing. So that's when I pretty much gave it up.

Dating lol. My sister tried setting me up with one of her friends recently. She's older then me in her early 30s. Always complains there are no good men left in this world. Yet no matter what I do for her ever satisfies her. We got in a fight yesterday over the fact I wouldn't find her the very specific Ford Edge she wants that she can't afford. I was supposed to drop everything and find it for her. Oh well, looks like I may have more time for skiing if I get back into it.

So you ended up dating this chick? I've always liked younger women. My friend Kara says I'm like Matthew McConaughey from Dazed and confused. I've actually been with two girls over age 30 in the last year and a half lol funny but true. Girl I'm pursuing now is 25 and works at the bar I sing karaoke at.

she sounds like a 30 year old who doesnt have her life together. 

like wtf youre over 30 lol.

my lady is 8 years older than me. girls my age are usually idiots.

She probably has her shit together. Most ladies your age are already wifed up

At the bar I notice it's either like 21-27 year olds or 40+. The 28-40 year olds are married or single moms with kids and only are out on special girls nights outs and shit. And don't get me wrong there are a few fine ass 40 year old ladies.

So you ended up dating this chick? I've always liked younger women. My friend Kara says I'm like Matthew McConaughey from Dazed and confused just 175 pounds heavier. I've actually been with two girls over age 30 in the last year and a half lol funny but true. Girl I'm pursuing now is 25 and works at the bar I sing karaoke at.

She probably has her shit together. Most ladies your age are already wifed up

At the bar I notice it's either like 21-27 year olds or 40+. The 28-40 year olds are married or single moms with kids and only are out on special girls nights outs and shit. And don't get me wrong there are a few fine ass 40 year old ladies.

Fixed it for you.

So you ended up dating this chick? I've always liked younger women. My friend Kara says I'm like Matthew McConaughey from Dazed and confused. I've actually been with two girls over age 30 in the last year and a half lol funny but true. Girl I'm pursuing now is 25 and works at the bar I sing karaoke at.

Careful dude. Don't shit where you eat.