1/7-1/8 weekend roll call

I tried....haven't slept since Thursday night and it's killing me.

Unfortunately my dental insurance is a DMO and my pcp dentist doesn't have weekend hours.

I thought I had chosen the comprehensive plan but I guess not so when I went today to the dentist that was open...I wasn't able to use my insurance as they aren't my pcp dentist. I tried to change them over to my pcp dentist but Aetna apparently only works m-f so that left me calling the emergency line for my pcp dentist. I eventually got a call back and they said all they could do was call in a script for ammoxclilin and Tylenol 3 and tell me to call Monday for an appointment.

75 percent of the time I'm fine....25 percent of the time I'm begging for the pain to just stop, googling home remedies, grabbing tools ready to pull the damn thing out my damn self.

I can't sleep because if I'm not upright I'm in agony within 2 minutes....

I went outside today to shovel and omfg insane pain when I came back in and my face thawed out..... So I'm definitely not skiing tomorrow either because of that. Right now I'm just hoping this ammoxclilin kills whatever infection is there enough to get me until I can get it pulled. I'm done with root canals and shit.....I always end up back getting broken caps replaced. Just pull the fucker!!

Definitely not fun times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk