Black Friday opening

theprogram4

With $29 lift tickets and everybody but TP4 and NMSki off work or school along with midweek season pass holders Blue mountain the true mountain will be packed Friday.  I hope they get the Burma chair running quick. It will take some time to brush all the snow off of it. Opening at 830am..will lead to even more people at the opening bell. Can't wait to hear some cowbell..and Ryan's little bell as well ding ding ding...

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

With $29 lift tickets and everybody but TP4 and NMSki off work or school along with midweek season pass holders Blue mountain the true mountain will be packed Friday.  I hope they get the Burma chair running quick. It will take some time to brush all the snow off of it. Opening at 830am..will lead to even more people at the opening bell. Can't wait to hear some cowbell..and Ryan's little bell as well ding ding ding...

posts like this make me wish your grandparents got thrown in the oven

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Have fun at Blue. I'll be sitting at home on Black Friday with my Camelback Hero Pass nearby, while refreshing my browser every few minutes to see if they'll be opening any tubing hills by December.

It's only $29..I'd offer up my buddy pass but not fucking with the ticket window opening day. 

Wait camelback isnt opening friday with marjies or something?

28 minutes ago, saltyant said:

If I'm no longer eligible for the $200 season pass discount next year @ CB, since I turn 30, I'll strongly consider Blue next season. Got to try it out a few more times.

That's crazy that 29 year olds get a discount at Camelback. How much was your pass after the discount?  Blue's pass was $449 back in February and includes the rest of the season as well

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That's crazy that 29 year olds get a discount at Camelback. How much was your pass after the discount?  Blue's pass was $449 back in February and includes the rest of the season as well

It's $399 ages 19-29, and $599 ages 30-64. I'm not sure if I'll qualify for next season, because technically I'll be 30 at the start of next season (birthday in May).

What age bracket gets you the discounted price of $449 for Blue? What is the regular rate for adults?

16 minutes ago, saltyant said:

It's $399 ages 19-29, and $599 ages 30-64. I'm not sure if I'll qualify for next season, because technically I'll be 30 at the start of next season (birthday in May).

What age bracket gets you the discounted price of $449 for Blue? What is the regular rate for adults?

$449 is for adults early bird right now would be $750. 

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Geeze Steeze, for $50 more I could be skiing on my pass already. :wacko:

That's why you can call me Bob Dylan cause I'm tangled up in Blue.  It's like the song by the Romantics What I Like about Blue or the song by Robin Thicke I'm Lost Without Blue..I'm Blue ba da Dee badda da

im like an unpaid brand ambassador to Blue mountain, Jackson Hole as well and everywhere else that I like.  I even wrote a five star review for the hotel I live in because it exceeded my expectations in terms of value, cleanliness, being modern and friendly staff. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That's why you can call me Bob Dylan cause I'm tangled up in Blue.  It's like the song by the Romantics What I Like about Blue or the song by Robin Thicke I'm Lost Without Blue..I'm Blue ba da Dee badda da

im like an unpaid brand ambassador to Blue mountain, Jackson Hole as well and everywhere else that I like.  I even wrote a five star review for the hotel I live in because it exceeded my expectations in terms of value, cleanliness, being modern and friendly staff. 

Plus the handies from housekeeping.

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

.  I even wrote a five star review for the hotel I live in because it exceeded my expectations in terms of value, cleanliness, being modern and friendly staff. 

What exactly were your expectations when  you decided to live in a hotel?