12/30-1/1 weekend Roll call thread!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

15 hours ago, Shadows said:

You live around here? You could count that as two days

Don't push my buttons bro..I take this sort of thing seriously as the Unofficial stats manager. Double dip sessions still count as one ski day.  You can't ski two days in one day that's absurd..but if you ski two different resorts in one day you can log it in as two separate visits for stats..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

3 minutes ago, Shadows said:

But you never leave the mountain. By the official logic thats one day

Nah it's based on calendar days..if you went to somebodies house and didn't leave for 3 days would you say that you were at their house for just one day?  No you were there for three days but one visit. We aren't keeping track of visits we are keeping track of days..

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Don't push my buttons bro..I take this sort of thing seriously as the Unofficial stats manager. Double dip sessions still count as one ski day.  You can't ski two days in one day that's absurd..but if you ski two different resorts in one day you can log it in as two separate visits for stats..

using your logic, you need 24 hours of skiing to count as 1 day.

each mountain visit counts as a separate day.  if this is not true, explain to me why you dont base it on 24 hours?  cause 24 hours is 1 day, 2 hours at blue is not 1 day

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

speaking of JLaw (not the PASR guy), the Great Fappening of 2014 is still the biggest event ive ever witnessed on the internet.  message boards all across the internet were crashing left and right because they couldnt handle the traffic

I'm still fapping to these Ukraine chicks I met on chatterbait I might fly them over here for the PASR party. 

On 12/29/2017 at 12:08 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It's almost another weekend..looks like Blue will be 100% open sometime this weekend..anybody skiing Blue??  Should be nice conditions...

The air temp was -16 when I left White River Junction this morning. My jerk cat screamed the entire 7 hour trip and the road conditions were so sketchy north of Brattleboro that everyone was driving 40 and I that was fine. So now that I'm back in the balmy south, I hope to run into some PASRs tomorrow. Very psyched to start the new year skiing a fully-open Blue! 

I'll prolly be in a big purple jacket and black pants. Atomic Vantage 90cti skis. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

The air temp was -16 when I left White River Junction this morning. My jerk cat screamed the entire 7 hour trip and the road conditions were so sketchy north of Brattleboro that everyone was driving 40 and I that was fine. So now that I'm back in the balmy south, I hope to run into some PASRs tomorrow. Very psyched to start the new year skiing a fully-open Blue! 

I'll prolly be in a big purple jacket and black pants. Atomic Vantage 90cti skis. 

I'll be up for open.

On 12/30/2017 at 2:39 PM, enjoralas said:

Usually if my lunch break is longer than an hour I count it as two days. 

Or if I go back out with a different set of skis, or a different jacket.

Two different jackets at two different mountains should count as two days. 

Jeff, add a jacket manager pronto. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2