80s party at Blue and $19 four hour lift tickets tomorrow.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

6 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Is the 80's party all day, or just evening? I feel like the 80's were pretty much horrible in every way- music, clothes, and those awful perms. What the hell was everyone thinking 😱

I think just the evening and the 80s were awesome. At least the music and the movies.  I wish my teenage years were like ferries buellers or the fast times at ridgemont high kids lol. Unfortunately I went to high school when grunge and ska were hip 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

I actually have a similar outfit in one of our closets. Should I wear it tomorrow?

They're not hard core 80s skiers unless they're wearing Cubco bindings with a strap around each ankle. #nobrakes

Bonus for being a kid wearing a nylon snowsuit. No friction + skis attached throughout fall. That was skiing. Also why my parents and aunts and uncles had tons of kids; probably we weren't all going to make it. #Darwin

Edited by SallyCat
  • Like 2

Pretty busy today. Soft sugar over hard pack. Very edgeable, Main or Lazy for rotd. Nightweaver and Razors closed for snowmaking/grooming. Looks like the blew a lot over there. Did 3 or 4 runs with tp4. Pretty good day all around. 

2 hours ago, RootDKJ said:

Pretty busy today. Soft sugar over hard pack. Very edgeable, Main or Lazy for rotd. Nightweaver and Razors closed for snowmaking/grooming. Looks like the blew a lot over there. Did 3 or 4 runs with tp4. Pretty good day all around. 

Thanks for verifying that TP4 was at Blue today. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1