13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah and I post about the $14 lift ticket deal and it was on Facebook for weeks..also Eaf gets the same card that Ski2Live gets from a NJ ski club and buys multi day ticket packs.  I really despise cheap people..frugal is one thing you don't wanna be wasteful but fucking cheap mofos penny pinching is something else.  

You post all over the place and your topics are all over as well. All I was saying is that if things like that get a proper treatment and don't drown in "whacha having for lunch today" kind of stuff, everybody will benefit. And btw, the whole site organization detour was because of you offering me unsolicited ban services.

1 minute ago, eaf said:

You post all over the place and your topics are all over as well. All I was saying is that if things like that get a proper treatment and don't drown in "whacha having for lunch today" kind of stuff, everybody will benefit. And btw, the whole site organization detour was because of you offering me unsolicited ban services.

I'm working on getting you a temporary ban..I've got friends in high places. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

can somebody summarize what is going on?  anytime ski equipment other than mantras get discussed on this site, i get confused.  i believe the argument is over bindings right now?  or is it eaf's criticism of this site? do eaf and sally have beef?

Eaf is anti fat skis, Eaf doesn't like Sally, Eaf doesn't like the organization of PASR, Eaf used to cross country ski in Mother Russia, Eaf is feeling farty, Eaf has to poop. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

can somebody summarize what is going on?  anytime ski equipment other than mantras get discussed on this site, i get confused.  i believe the argument is over bindings right now?  or is it eaf's criticism of this site? do eaf and sally have beef?

@SallyCat have you considered the mantras as one of your out-west skis?  :dunno

3 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

do eaf and sally have beef?

Don't start none, won't be none. 

2 hours ago, eaf said:

Didn't you hear her confessions? She has one of the two for sure.

Hyperbole! From now on, I'm super hot and a fucking amazing skier. Of course, now that I'm hot I can't hang out in the parking lot with you guys. I have an image to maintain. 

1 hour ago, zzslope said:

This tread really went a long way from which skis would be good out west for Sallycat. I have heard/read a lot of good things about the Rossignol 7 series as far as being very forgiving.

Thank you, that was actually informative and now I can go back to daydreaming!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1