2/24-2/25 weekend roll call..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I will show up if there is enough rain free time in the forecast and enough snow still on the trails. Gotta pick up my pass and try the VIP line.

There'll be no need for the VIP line this weekend and they have plenty of base and now it's semi cool outside upper 30s at Blue. 

• Like 1

Ill be there! I was going to walk over and introduce myself but I have to stop by the upper lodge and pick up my season pass. Maybe next weekend?

Doug, do you think they will blow snow if they get a couple good windows? or are they going to just ride out the rest of the season?

5 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Ill be there! I was going to walk over and introduce myself but I have to stop by the upper lodge and pick up my season pass. Maybe next weekend?

Doug, do you think they will blow snow if they get a couple good windows? or are they going to just ride out the rest of the season?

Perhaps spot snowmaking..not a full on snowmaking assault.  We really have to hope for a snowstorm. Without  snowstorm non season passholders won't come out and they'll be forced to close early.  I think we're good at least two more weeks if it stays warm. 

Cant you pick up season passes at the lower lodge??

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Perhaps spot snowmaking..not a full on snowmaking assault.  We really have to hope for a snowstorm. Without  snowstorm non season passholders won't come out and they'll be forced to close early.  I think we're good at least two more weeks if it stays warm. 

Cant you pick up season passes at the lower lodge??

I forget the poster but I was told I needed to go to the upper lodge? lol maybe they were just f**kin with me. Can I get it at the lower lodge? 

8 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

You can get it at the lower lodge. I don’t think they were messing with you, the window they told you is for skipping the ticket line if there is one. But lines shouldn’t be an issue this weekend anywhere, especially early.

Thanks brotha. Even if they were messing with me I wouldn't take offence to it.

I'm pumped, now lets hope the rain holds off....