Montana 2/22-3/3

indiggio

28 minutes ago, Barb said:

I’m flying into Bozeman Monday night to head to Yellowstone. Also flying home 3/3. Maybe we will see each other. 

Have fun. Bozeman was the new Boulder in the early 2000s. The population has nearly doubled since. This is gallatin county..insane growth. My Bozeman friend was complaining about the traffic.  He shouldn't complain too much the house he bought for $150k a decade ago is worth almost $400k

IMG_2727.PNG

I’m flying into Bozeman Monday night to head to Yellowstone. Also flying home 3/3. Maybe we will see each other. 

Did the winter thing in jellystone back in the 90’s. On the one hand it was this amazing almost primordial experience. Geysers in winter are badass as all hell. Lottsa idiots on snowmobiles though. Do they actually think getting close to a 3/4 ton bison is a good idea?

Overall an amazing experience
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Did the winter thing in jellystone back in the 90’s. On the one hand it was this amazing almost primordial experience. Geysers in winter are badass as all hell. Lottsa idiots on snowmobiles though. Do they actually think getting close to a 3/4 ton bison is a good idea?

I lived in Bozeman for 18 months and never went to Yellowstone.  It's just never interested me. I'm really not that into nature I just like to ski. If skiing was an indoor sport I'd do it indoors. 

24 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Sounds awesome. I'd love to get there. That might be the next park on my list after this summer.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

You can live in a hotel in NJ and get a season pass to ski at Xanadu if it ever opens.

Fuck jersey and fuck Xanadu..was gonna be half assed. They should build a world class indoor ski facility like ski Dubai with a race course and black diamond. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 minutes ago, Shadows said:

you took Lanta in middle school

Yup a couple times. And chartered Bieber buses on JCC camp trips. Anyway thanks a lot Barb for hijacking this thread with your Jellystone talk. If it's not about skiing GTFO...

lets respect Indiggios thread now boys and girl

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1