3/24/18...winter and spring..

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun day at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot around 720AM and in the House were Indiggio, GahSkier George, Schif, Rodney, Toast, Atomic Jeff, Tarponhead, Justo, TheRealKT, Johnny Law, TheDude4Bides, Telematt, Ryan, Enjoralea, Marty,homegirls tarpon knew from Platty. MBike mike, Nastar glenn and mrs snowbunski were also in the House. 

Conditiins began firm firm and fast and stayed that way for awhile razors and switchback were good. Nightmare to dream weaver wasn’t as good..I even skied lazy mile once for the culture.  No lift lines until about 930am when the six pack stopped a few times so did some quad laps. 

Sun waa shining bright and had some beers in the parking lot then enjoralea grilled up a bunch of food..including steak, pork loin and sausage..was very very good. After ample time in the lot went back on the slopes for round two. Watched the Thomas brothers get progressive on sidewinder and in the bumps which were very nice and then skied four runs in a row on a corny hero snowed razors edge..had another beer in the lot and ready to ski tomorrow.  

013764FA-E15C-4FF6-AD4C-06B0AC0ED872.jpeg

• Like 5

Lots of people there today who obviously do not ski often and a good bit of rentals on the snow. Hopefully they made some money and will stay open until weekend of April 14/15. What a great day, and a great season. The warmth and rain mid February had me thinking the season would be short. Thanks for the cold and snow Mother Nature🙃

• Like 2