3/1-3/3 weekend roll call thread..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

22 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Out. You should apologize to@indiggio because he’s way better then the 734th best skier on the mountain. Bully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im just flattered somebody picked that up.  And I think I was talking about IlikeIceCream is he in your bed. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ll be there.  I haven’t seen MamaSkeez yet this season. Maybe she’ll stop by the lot tomorrow for a beer. Could be some fresh flakes falling.  Woooo

It's supposed to snow tonight so don't forget your perder skis.

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ll be there.  I haven’t seen MamaSkeez yet this season. Maybe she’ll stop by the lot tomorrow for a beer. Could be some fresh flakes falling.  Woooo

I generally go during the week. Sometimes Saturday am, but I’m out around 11. I’ve seen you guys in the parking lot. I never see any women there, so I’m a little intimidated to just come and say hello. 

8 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I generally go during the week. Sometimes Saturday am, but I’m out around 11. I’ve seen you guys in the parking lot. I never see any women there, so I’m a little intimidated to just come and say hello. 

No need to feel intimidated even though a few people are from jersey.  There might even be chips tomorrow. 

10 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I’ve seen you guys in the parking lot. I never see any women there, so I’m a little intimidated to just come and say hello. 

Bah!  If Salty could do it, I'm sure you can too.

Sometimes Mrs. Snowbunski is around, but typically instructing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have new skis to try out.  Might head to blue int eh morning.  Looks like it might snow tonight, maybe some rain/snow in the am?  Not bad...at least it will be soft.

Haven't been keeping up with the forum - everyone having a good season?

3 minutes ago, tnt said:

Have new skis to try out.  Might head to blue int eh morning.  Looks like it might snow tonight, maybe some rain/snow in the am?  Not bad...at least it will be soft.

Haven't been keeping up with the forum - everyone having a good season?

Been good no real bad thaws so a deep solid base..been a pretty crowded season looks like tomorrow morning could be rain in the valley and snow on the peak.  Should be fun and a bit less people than presidents weekend