PASR Does Jackson: Round 3 (Yet Anothet Thread To Track)

indiggio

Glad all ok. Happens to everyone out here at some point. I have never been hospitalized for it but have had times when I get severe headaches and cramps from not drinking enough. Sometimes you are having so much fun you just don’t think about fluids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Glad you’re ok..when your pee is highlighter yellow gotta drink more.  When I saw that photo of you on Facebook I thought you had a season ending injury.  Props to you for seeking help..I don’t know if I would have done the same.  

Urine was pretty clear in the morning.  I think it was more an electrolyte imbalance, with all the water I was drinking compounded by all the sweating from the skiing we did the previous day.  Probably should have drank some Gatorade along with water.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, indiggio said:

Urine was pretty clear in the morning.  I think it was more an electrolyte imbalance, with all the water I was drinking compounded by all the sweating from the skiing we did the previous day.  Probably should have drank some Gatorade along with water.

Next time pick up two 32 ounce gatorades at the loaf and jug..out in Jackson I like buying a liter of Iceland water at the bagel place.  It just tastes real good and usually almost finished with that by boot up time along with other liquids...I try to drink water with beer when drinking and with dinner but sometimes I barely touch it..I know most don’t drink much soda but sometimes having a root beer or coke with a meal is good for energy levels or even hot cocoa. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

Next time pick up two 32 ounce gatorades at the loaf and jug..out in Jackson I like buying a liter of Iceland water at the bagel place.  It just tastes real good and usually almost finished with that by boot up time along with other liquids...I try to drink water with beer when drinking and with dinner but sometimes I barely touch it..I know most don’t drink much soda but sometimes having a root beer or coke with a meal is good for energy levels or even hot cocoa. 

Gatorades from the loaf and jug is my move. Slam a big one first thing in the AM.
  • Like 3