Jack Frost Big Boulder 2019/20

antman12

47 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

You've been Vailed. 

Ive seen this before so I'm curious as to what you guys mean by this.

46 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Not super surprised with terrain at JF, they started pretty late on that. But holy crap, WTF are they doing at Bb?  They added basically 1 trail since opening. First to open, last to get 100% open. Hope everything gets epic there soon for you. 

Not sure whats going on at BB. Whats even more disappointing is that it didn't even look like they blew snow anywhere. The mtn looked like mid November driving up the access road.

The you’ve been Vailed thing I think means that JF/BB is very low priority amoung vails portfolio of resorts with the majority of improvement $$$$$ going to the top resorts. 

With the weather we’ve had B.B. should be near 100% and at least have B.B. park open 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, antman12 said:

Ive seen this before so I'm curious as to what you guys mean by this.

Lets just say Vail is more interested in having you on their pass, and maybe not so much having JFBB on their pass.  It seems like you are off to a good start with enjoying some of Vails other resorts, which is were Vails focus is.  JFBB, liberty, roundtop, whitetail for that matter also, are low on the priority totem pole.  They announced the other day they were dropping like $215 mil on improvements at western resorts, and had some left over pocket change to spread around at the newly acquired Peak resorts.  I think JF was slated for a new deep fryer, hot dog machine (with bun warmer), and scanners for the pass.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Enjoyed the 5 runs and hint of glad they had open at JF for a little while Sunday.

No lines or crowds and free to me on a weekend too just to make it to Hunter.

Do you look for reasons to use the word "Hunter" in your posts? Here I'll help you out. Someone who spends time in the game lands hunting animals is known as a __________?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

How's things at Little Gap these days?

Fantastic!  We will once again be reunited with the Valley lot on Friday, and by this weekend they should have about double the terrain that JFBB has to offer.  Splitting hot cocoa's and high fives are on tap for this weekend at Blue.  

• Like 6
  • Love 2