12/29...before the monsoon.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,  

I’m back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. Temperatures were in the 30s with increasing clouds. In the house were Toast, Atomic Jeff, Indiggio, Ryan, Mixilplix, Mute, BenM, Enjorales, BenM, TP4, Schifdawg, JFDan, Bethlehem Ford Guy, Slim, Gary..and many others. 

First run bypassed the front face for paradise and was good..stiff cord pretty smooth..lazy wasn’t that good and falls was shit..homestretch a sandy pit but they blew a skiff of snow in the valley. Nightmare is now closed and did paraweaver a few times. Main Street was nice solid snow and a little rolly Polly on the bottom half.  Did my first and prob last Burma of the season. All of Burma no yeti shit or cutover from midway..I’m not about that Lyfe..

Conditions werent that good today but also not that good...parking lot was fun..rain started falling lightly.  Looking like a washout tomorrow but you never know could be a good window of weather. Crowds today were like a normal Friday.. a bit mor then weekday but not as much as a weekend. JADIP

B243BEAA-2941-43A6-98B4-B9EF4E6D84F7.jpeg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, indiggio said:

The grooming on Razor's and Challenge was horrendous.

Leaving piles/ridges/ruts on those slopes in particular is not safe at all.

Didn’t do Razors. Race team was on it, and I won’t go down once they are done. Challenge wasn’t bad.  Main Street and Dreamweaver were pretty good. I think they’re doing good considering the warm weather. 

8 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Didn’t do Razors. Race team was on it, and I won’t go down once they are done. Challenge wasn’t bad.  Main Street and Dreamweaver were pretty good. I think they’re doing good considering the warm weather. 

There have been many years that we've had roller-coaster temperature swings and the grooming wasn't this bad.

Need to start a Facebook campaign to get the grooming back up to par.