Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

The internet is debating whether it’s called the “nu-metal variant” or the “decepticon variant”

I sort of wish the new variant had a simpler name..shit it used to be that everybody called it corona because it was supposed to be over by cinco de mayo but it’s gonna be around for years and years.

What’s amazing is that 54% of the worlds population have had at least one dose of the Covid vaccine.  It doesn’t matter there’s still so many people to keep it spreading and mutating.  I honestly kind of tuned out of most Covid stuff since like the spring time when I’ve just been living my best life but I feel like things are still a little ominous.  Just my inflation adjusted 2 cents 

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What’s amazing is that 54% of the worlds population have had at least one dose of the Covid vaccine.  It doesn’t matter there’s still so many people to keep it spreading and mutating.  I honestly kind of tuned out of most Covid stuff since like the spring time when I’ve just been living my best life but I feel like things are still a little ominous.  Just my inflation adjusted 2 cents 

They need you to feel that way. Election season will be ramping up right after the new year.

• Like 1

i have seen some reports of PA, and specifically Delco's numbers heading up, but i dont ever see what is behind making them increase.  We have had quite a few Covid cases this year at work, until recently, i thought our Vax rate was pretty high, but its not quite as high as i thought.  The last guy to get Covid, didnt want to get the vax because he "didnt want to feel sick" i guess the reaction to the shot was what he was referring to.  He said he would be getting his shots as soon as he was able.  

Waiting to see if we surge from Thanksgiving.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Getting boosted on Saturday. Kids getting their first shots too.

For what its worth, i got boosted last Thursday, and had the worst reaction to this shot believe it or not.  if the prep before hand helps, or actually works, like drinking water, etc.  do it.  

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m starting to notice more people are wearing masks.  At Target today at least half of the people were masked. 

Had a guy sit down next to me at the bar at happy hour in a mask and gloves, order a beer and food… he would pull his mask down to take a sip or a bite of food then pull it right back up. I get being cautious, but if you’re THAT worried, happy hour at the bar doesn’t sound like a place you should be. 

I’ve also noticed a few places in town have put signs up on the door saying masks required (non-restaurants) which I’m sure will ruffle some peoples feathers. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 6:41 AM, JFskiDan said:

For what its worth, i got boosted last Thursday, and had the worst reaction to this shot believe it or not.  if the prep before hand helps, or actually works, like drinking water, etc.  do it.  

Totally forgot to prep. No reaction thankfully. Not even a sore arm. Feels good to be boosted...like he-man after receiving the power of Grey Skull.

• Like 1