Jones Pass 12.5.20

Barb

Headed up to Jones Pass today and arrived about 7:40. My friend and I didn’t carpool since we are not in each other’s immediate bubbles. It was cold at the start but quickly warmed up, sun shining snd no wind. We passed lots of happy smiling faces, everyone just stoked to be out.

Skinning up always gives me a reality check on what rotten shape I am in. We just did the road, not the bowl.

63d4b039458b886090ddd42071728442.jpg

f666df25b858b3c75823fedf2cad4799.jpg

62d9e9564c069d1002c8d03ca87188dc.jpg

e0a798c1b67af3cd0d16472b7c85235e.jpg

3c98be2bac6ca534140ec0b93b9cc925.jpg

ecc05f427dc94abe40852adcfd5a810c.jpg

I put a new setting on my watch for “outdoor sports” not sure why it said I did 10 runs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 7
  • Love 2

^ yes.  Been intimidated to go to Berthoud because it is so busy and not sure what is what. I just got a guide book specifically for the pass that has all the lines, slope angle, avalanche hazard etc. Hopefully a tour there is in my near future. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Barb said:

^ yes.  Been intimidated to go to Berthoud because it is so busy and not sure what is what. I just got a guide book specifically for the pass that has all the lines, slope angle, avalanche hazard etc. Hopefully a tour there is in my near future. 

I believe Loveland pass also has some mellow pitches and you can shuttle. 

This is awesome. Jones is great. 
[mention=1419]Barb[/mention]- I’ll be in Colorado for about two+ weeks in December at least. If you ever want a partner to skin & get your legs moving, low angle stuff, let me know

Send me a Pm with your dates and where you are staying. I am sure we could meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1