12/29...Windy..OK

GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

It’s usually “having fun out here today?” In which I answer “yeah I just got out of prison so it’s been nice” and that usually stops the small talk right in it’s tracks 

Usually goobers spend the first half of the lift tide starring at my fat skis..now I know how girls with big titties feel. 

• Boner City 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The funny thing is that Eaf wears a mask normally on mildish days just like Salty..Eaf is a stealthy mofo so stealthy that I see him being a homestretch antihero every day he’s out. 

I have no problem wearing the mask for skiing since I used to wear a face mask all the time anyway. However I'm not wearing a mask alone in my car, or outdoors unless in standing in a crowded space... which I wont do anyway under normal circumstances. 

Edited by saltyant

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I have no problem wearing the mask for skiing since I used to wear a face mask all the time anyway. However I'm not wearing a mask alone in my car, or outdoors unless in standing in a crowded space... which I wont do anyway under normal circumstances. 

And you don’t have to. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Oil change, new battery, deal with check engine light BS.

Do you have a code reader? They are cheap and help when the light comes on so you know what you're dealing with before you have to take it in. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Do you have a code reader? If not I think autozone will read it for free.

@saltyantI usually have it in my car so if you need a code read, not a Code Red (seriously English is a mess), I would be happy to let you use it. 

And yes autozone will definitely do it for free and I think they will install a battery for you too, though that's pretty simple on your own. 

42 minutes ago, saltyant said:

You're welcome and any time!

Thanks. It’s actually been quite enjoyable. During the fall semester and leading up to the holidays I get really busy. I’m able to manage my time well and still do the things I want but it is just mentally and physically draining sometimes. That, on top of school, has been worse this year because of the pandemic. The last three days of not setting an alarm, drinking coffee and reading all morning, taking the dog for extra walks, trying to avoid screen time and responding to emails, and doing random stuff around the house had been great. If feels good to feel refreshed. Plus, my dog has been loving it.

6823AE38-70F8-49E7-9294-FE8CCD924B34.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Thanks. It’s actually been quite enjoyable. During the fall semester and leading up to the holidays I get really busy. I’m able to manage my time well and still do the things I want but it is just mentally and physically draining sometimes. That, on top of school, has been worse this year because of the pandemic. The last three days of not setting an alarm, drinking coffee and reading all morning, taking the dog for extra walks, trying to avoid screen time and responding to emails, and doing random stuff around the house had been great. If feels good to feel refreshed. Plus, my dog has been loving it.

6823AE38-70F8-49E7-9294-FE8CCD924B34.jpeg

I’m glad you have had a chance to decompress.