Weekend roll call thread 2/6-2/7...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Wendy’s BBQ sauce used to be lights out but they changed vendors. It’s still pretty good, but it was orders of magnitude better than any other fast food joint before. 

My kids got Wendy’s nuggets for the first time Saturday night, and have asked for them twice since, lol. It was a struggle to get them to try them since they aren’t McDoogals.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Reminds me of this scene for some reason 

https://youtu.be/Al8mQpka2Y0

Whenever I order a happy meal they ask if it’s for a boy or a girl.  Do I sound like a girl SMHerman. 

I never saw Slapshot but remember seeing it at Blockbuster. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I’m surprised they are allowed to ask that nowadays 

Wahahahah my friend ordered a kids meal in addition to her entree from the outback a few weeks ago and she asked me if it was wrong for her to order kids meal for herself..I guess she wanted the chicken tendies.  I said it’s fine and she said well it said for kids 10 and under.  Sheesh 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wahahahah my friend ordered a kids meal in addition to her entree from the outback a few weeks ago and she asked me if it was wrong for her to order kids meal for herself..I guess she wanted the chicken tendies.  I said it’s fine and she said well it said for kids 10 and under.  Sheesh 

I never understood why there is an age limit on menu items. If somebody wants to buy chicken fingers just let them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

I never understood why there is an age limit on menu items. If somebody wants to buy chicken fingers just let them.

It’s cause they often sell kids meals at a much lower price point then the equivalent adult meal as an incentive to get families to eat there. I bet there were chicken tenders on the app menu, at a much higher $/oz price.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

It’s cause they often sell kids meals at a much lower price point then the equivalent adult meal as an incentive to get families to eat there. I bet there were chicken tenders on the app menu, at a much higher $/oz price.

When I was a kid, the Ground Round had kids meals for a penny a pound...they had a big scale in their lobby.