Storm & Weekend Roll Call 2/18-2/21/21

toast21602

Just now, saltyant said:

Good stuff! You should get some very nice dust-on-crust runs before the hordes invade

Should be way better than dust on crust. Everything from yesterday should have groomed in nicely. I imagine same crowds as yesterday to start but this weekend will be slammed. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Good stuff! You should get some very nice dust-on-crust runs before the hordes invade.

I wonder who's going to park in @atomic's spot today??

What crust lol...and deeper than dust solid 2” and counting.  It will be busy for opening. They’re sold out of tickets and the peeps are streaming in.  It might take folks an extra 10 minutes to get here. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

25 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What crust lol...and deeper than dust solid 2” and counting.  It will be busy for opening. They’re sold out of tickets and the peeps are streaming in.  It might take folks an extra 10 minutes to get here. 

The radar keeps on backfilling in this band that is coming through our area. I imagine it will snow most of the morning for you and be just as good as yesterday.

• Boner City 1

Good stuff! You should get some very nice dust-on-crust runs before the hordes invade.
I wonder who's going to park in [mention=2470]atomic[/mention]'s spot today??

I'm starting to think that you have a major man crush on Atomic since you're tagging him, or making videos of you using his voice every other post. I'm sure he's flattered while living the dream in Heaven, CO.
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm starting to think that you have a major man crush on Atomic since you're tagging him, or making videos of you using his voice every other post. I'm sure he's flattered while living the dream in Heaven, CO.

Nah, I'm just impressed with his skiing ability and hoping he gives me free lessons for correct skiing pole planting technique some day 

Edited by saltyant
  • Boner City 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

The radar keeps on backfilling in this band that is coming through our area. I imagine it will snow most of the morning for you and be just as good as yesterday.

Snowing nicely in south Whitehall.  Now let’s hope we get snow on Monday before the midweek melting begins. 

2BC263B0-B36C-42A9-B617-58AE53F57AA2.jpeg

21 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

At least he doesn’t have a mancrush on you. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Benm said:

i was just thinking of some new routes incase it does snow enough.

There are a lot of good routes off trail at blue. Some that are really creative. I’d just caution anything on a bike trail because of the berms and rollers get pretty rocky and are know to bump and grind your ski bases. 

The snow and base that is there now might be okay, though. It’s pretty dense and everything that is falling today is super wet base making snow. 

Fingers crossed for Monday...

• Like 2