Storm & Weekend Roll Call 2/18-2/21/21

toast21602

Another day another storm. Snow breeds snow, as GSS says. Timing looks like it might be a little later in the morning so we might get some nice groomers followed by rider-of-the-storm conditions which may result in a new PASR Magazine cover! Still in the 5-8" range with locally higher amounts. Pack your shovels and beers!

Who will be riding the coldest 6pack in Carbon County for tomorrow's storm and for this weekend?

189636860_ScreenShot2021-02-17at9_35_03AM.thumb.png.7716358ce0e66cc9a14a70311a54c506.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 9.37.53 AM.png

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 4
  • Boner City 1

Just now, Schif said:

I think the fun part of this storm is that off trail the fresh snow is falling on an existing snowpack. It's going to make me feel a lot better about heading into the trees and not worrying completely what's under my feet. 

A lot of snow melted where I live so wasnt sure how off trail skiing will be tomorrow.  Hopefully Coming Soon et. al are open and doable

Just now, saltyant said:

A lot of snow melted where I live so wasnt sure how off trail skiing will be tomorrow.  Hopefully Coming Soon et. al are open and doable

I think coming soon could reopen this weekend..unless you’re indiggio a few inches of Perd on top of icy bumps and rocks is no fun 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I have read its possible for Lv Airport to get 12+”. 

i also read that if the snowmaking ponds were on other side of Blue Mountain Drive, we would get lake effect snow from them  

its gonna snow tomorrow, probably a couple inches, it will make skiing nice, but at this point we will “get what we get”.  
no matter of the forecast, if i could swing it, i would be there  

• Like 1