Feb 17 tr-Ash Wednesday

Benm

7 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I had been informed by another mod that he resides with an accomplished professional.  If this is false, my apologies to toast 

She’s only been a lawyer for a year or two. She ain’t making $150k. TP4 you wanna try and guess what I made in 2020...

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I had been informed by another mod that he resides with an accomplished professional.  If this is false, my apologies to toast 

She fucking crushes it. Apology accepted, but don't assume what you don't know because of what people tell you that they don't know either. 

Edited by toast21602

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant there’s a lesson here to learn even though your salary is listed online wahahahah 

Wow, hope BenM isn't mad that you guys messed up his Wednesday trash thread. I dont see any discussion on cookies, lift lines or Perder so the mod squad might start deleting posts

Blue was a circus tonight after they closed the quad at 7. No reason to with the crowd size but they seem worried about the bottom line compared to spacing people out. Sixer went to 10 deep outside the scanners with no mask enforcement and line management. It was a crappy way to end the night and sucked as a follow up to a nice Monday night this week. 

Snow was fine sugar on scrap but I was only lapping paradise with boo and the little one.

Capped the night off with doing my best [mention]AtomicSkier [/mention]driving experience on the way home since we left later then normal. Didn’t work out to well since someone in the back seat threw up in in their car seat [emoji2961]

Hoping to get up tomorrow for opening but I’ll have to swing by work first.

8489FE46-9CD5-498B-80BA-0245CD9DDCF1.jpeg

Edited by mute1080
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1