Jump to content

Camelback is the 8th Best Ski Resort in the U.S. & Canada


trackbiker
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Fortunately reading Saltys stupid ass post did have some benefit. I noticed that the wnep card is out. Unfortunately it's complete trash this year.

https://wnep.halfoffdeal.com/index.php?index_type=promo-detail&h=4419085

71% off lol montage might be the only half decent place on it….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Fortunately reading Saltys stupid ass post did have some benefit.

What was your favorite part of the post? Mine was when the camel said "I want you!" and pointed just like Apollo Creed in Rocky 1. 

Edited by saltyant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant

shots fired!!!

Blue gets more natural snow than Camelback, despite being more southerly and lower elevation, due to lake effect snow from Beltzville Lake. It's not fair to criticize Camelback because they don't get natural lake effect snow from Beltzville Lake. And Camelback has snowtubing open this weekend which is so rad!!!

Edited by saltyant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Blue gets more natural snow than Camelback, despite being more southerly and lower elevation, due to lake effect snow from Beltzville Lake. It's not fair to criticize Camelback because they don't get natural lake effect snow from Beltzville Lake. And Camelback has snowtubing open this weekend which is so rad!!!

I’m gonna say you’re wrong. Camelback receives more natural snowfall for two reasons and these two reasons only.  Camelback is farther north and it’s at a higher elevation.  

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Blue gets more natural snow than Camelback, despite being more southerly and lower elevation, due to lake effect snow from Beltzville Lake. It's not fair to criticize Camelback because they don't get natural lake effect snow from Beltzville Lake. And Camelback has snowtubing open this weekend which is so rad!!!

 

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m gonna say you’re wrong. Camelback receives more natural snowfall for two reasons and these two reasons only.  Camelback is farther north and it’s at a higher elevation.  

Also, don't discount the wave pool effect snow.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...