Camelback is the 8th Best Ski Resort in the U.S. & Canada

trackbiker

Camelback is a pretty amazing resort for folks both on and off the slopes. It’s a wide mountain with over 30 slopes and trails. It can take a lifetime to explore every nook and cranny. They have so many lifts..fast and slow..wide and narrow..some go up the hill and one transfers you between base villages. They have an alpine slide, multiple waterparks, tubing, a mountain coaster, a cigar bar, locker room, and even mountain scenes from an Italian restaurant where you can have a bottle of red or bottle of white depends on your mood.  

The mountain also has an Egyptian theme..how neat and is located in the Pocono mountain, world renowned as a honeymoon destination for folks who can’t afford to go to the Caribbean..you want to stay in a hotel room with a heart shaped tub and mirror on the ceiling...they exist in the poconos..just leave your black light at home.  

4BF36904-6864-4044-9264-E26089CBB66C.jpeg

• Boner City 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Benm said:

good.

hopefully cbk puts it on a billboard on 80 and 78 coming into PA. if it'll sway people who don't know any better to stay away from blue, i'm all for it. 

I’m glad camelback is finally getting the respect it deserves.  Even @theprogram4thinks it’s a top 5 PA mountain. Camelback is a major Pennsylvania ski area...y’all know what E40 said..if it’s major hit me on my pager...

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m glad camelback is finally getting the respect it deserves.  Even @theprogram4thinks it’s a top 5 PA mountain. Camelback is a major Pennsylvania ski area...y’all know what E40 said..if it’s major hit me on my pager...

Camelback is third best in PA (poconos) after blue and elk 

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I mean...Why do we even get on planes and drive long distances to go places when we have the 8th best resort of all time minutes away? 

Fo real. I didn't even realize that I was such a short drive away from an epic location. Imagine if they didn't have multiple mechanical failures resulting in injuries during all seasons.... they would probably be #1!

• Like 1