12:13;21...excellent session

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m done with another session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the upper lot at 835am and it was much quieter than Thursday and Friday AM..less Booms out but the hardcore like Rodney, Bethlehem ford guy and Atomic Jeff were in the house. 

The snow was smooth and fast..no cookies and yes they blew snow all over overnight. It was so quiet and peaceful and every run was pleasant.  I forgot what it was like not dogging people every run. Temperatures were in the upper 30s and the sun was shining. Peaced out at 1015 and now getting some CFA. 

762B5486-9896-4D5F-801F-8044AD838638.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I wasnt, fake news. I cant stand dogging people either which is why I'm not going to Blue until they open more trails.

Thanks for the love Toast! I cant wait to see how many loves and boner cities I get from you, JFDan and Momskis2 when I ditch Blue next season and go full time Epic.

50 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hey All,

I’m done with another session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the upper lot at 835am and it was much quieter than Thursday and Friday AM..less Booms out but the hardcore like Rodney, Bethlehem ford guy and Atomic Jeff were in the house. 

The snow was smooth and fast..no cookies and yes they blew snow all over overnight. It was so quiet and peaceful and every run was pleasant.  I forgot what it was like not dogging people every run. Temperatures were in the upper 30s and the sun was shining. Peaced out at 1015 and now getting some CFA. 

762B5486-9896-4D5F-801F-8044AD838638.png

Grate report!! What did you order at Chick Fillet? I love their spicy chicken sandwich and their fruit cups are pretty rad