2/10 pretty warm and windy

C1erArt

Conditions were surprisingly good given the warmth and strong wind.  Razors was closed, nightmare/dream Weaver, lost a lot of cover, but freefall was in pretty good shape, as well as the run out on paradise.

Main Street was in pretty good shape at the start of the day, although it was getting cut up around 11. Lower Main Street remained very consistent. A lot of action on Barney’s Bumps. 
2586353C-38FD-4F86-952C-1486195390E3.thumb.jpeg.ec0f2249f295edd1a4fd4047cc9458be.jpeg

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Switchback and Challenge are opening tomorrow according to their email today. Also giving 15% off takeout orders with code GOEAGLES. I wonder if you can put your season pass discount on top of that.

Thanks, now Blue is closer to 100 percent open than yesterday so I'll go there @Ski2Live Live2Ski

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Back to the topic, skied from 9-12. Conditions were surprisingly firm early, Razors was closed, not that I would have went down it. Looked bulletproof from the lift, along with some marbles and ruts. Did Barney’s Bumps several times, gotta get it while they’re small and far apart. That and TCS were ROTD. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

I just hope Ski2Live never trolls the Jackson Hole thread and gets banned. We can't afford to lose such a valuable member of this forum.

He never posts in that thread.  You and Ski2Live and Matt edge should take a trip to Jackson Hole and don’t forget to invite your buddy Eaf..y’all can share Fondue at the AlpenRose 

• Thanks 1