$45 off peak tix at Blue

Ski2Live Live2Ski

33 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Just got the email - available any weekday and any weekend/holiday eve.

Nice deal. If forecast turns out to be wrong for Friday and it is not raining a good chunk of the day, I may take my girls there for the first time in a while with this deal. 

Great bargain. You'll save a lot. Maybe the girls will want to buy season passes for Blue Mountain the True Mountain after seeing how much better it is than everywhere else. They will see the light and it will be Blue!

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

23 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Great bargain. You'll save a lot. Maybe the girls will want to buy season passes for Blue Mountain the True Mountain after seeing how much better it is than everywhere else. They will see the light and it will be Blue!

If a joint Blue /Camel one becomes an option I will see if they want to consider that, but on the whole they seem to prefer variety.

Still would be nice to take them back for a day if Friday is clear

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

If a joint Blue /Camel one becomes an option I will see if they want to consider that, but on the whole they seem to prefer variety.

Still would be nice to take them back for a day if Friday is clear

I'm thinking there's a chance the joint pass might be on the table next season since they offered the Camelback add on back in December. That would be excellent. Then I'd consider the Ikon Pass since I'd have another local mountains to ski besides just Blue all the time. Any Blue insiders have the scoop? 

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm thinking there's a chance the joint pass might be on the table next season since they offered the Camelback add on back in December. That would be excellent. Then I'd consider the Ikon Pass since I'd have another local mountains to ski besides just Blue all the time. Any Blue insiders have the scoop? 

Adding both Cbk and Blue to Ikon is my real hope, as they are all affilated with KSL / Alterra

• Boner City 1

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Adding both Cbk and Blue to Ikon is my real hope, as they are all affilated with KSL / Alterra

That would be a slam dunk so I don't have to keep buying 2 passes each year to suit my skiing needs. But not getting my hopes up

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That would be a slam dunk so I don't have to keep buying 2 passes each year to suit my skiing needs. But not getting my hopes up

That would be awful. There are already too many peeps at Blue, it needs to stay it's own weird world or next up is a red snake IG account for Blue mtn road. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

That would be awful. There are already too many peeps at Blue, it needs to stay it's own weird world or next up is a red snake IG account for Blue mtn road. 

I agree with Law…Blue is already crowded enough.  Let’s hope for a more expensive season pass to trim the herd a little.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Oops - looking at forecast I was thinking Friday PM could maybe be nice, rain-free and pre-freeze - but checked for tix and this Friday afternoon is not considered off peak. Will ski elsewhere if we ski.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant I once had an extra voucher for Jackson frost and I gave it to Moe Ghoul and in exchange he brought me a an Italian hoagie from a sandwich shop in Philly and chips and a sodey pop.. I hope @moe ghoul is doing alright in Vermont. 

Nobody hit me up back channel yet. I'm thinking maybe Ski2Live, Eaf, or Airhead might claim it. But I don't plan to tag anyone on this thread because this is like a contest. That was generous of you to @mogulmasher

Edited by saltyant

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nobody hit me up back channel yet. I'm thinking maybe Ski2Live, Eaf, or Airhead might claim it. But I don't plan to tag anyone on this thread because this is like a contest. That was generous of you to @mogulmasher

That’s very fair and utilitarian of you.  Maybe Mergelmersher will visit Pernservernia sometime to ski our famous hill stations @RajeevGuptaSucheeta

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Boner City 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Sounds good, been pre occupied with a sick family member. I was waiting for a quality day at Blue. Planning on some mid week days once it’s cold enough for some snow making weather. I’m old and value  quality vs quantity . I’ve done my time on ice coast trails. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Sounds good, been pre occupied with a sick family member. I was waiting for a quality day at Blue. Planning on some mid week days once it’s cold enough for some snow making weather. I’m old and value  quality vs quantity . I’ve done my time on ice coast trails. 

Since you replied first it's yours if you want it. Just let me know when you'll be going. You should join us in the lot some weekend for some beer, pretzels and Yoo-Hoos. There may not be many weekends left 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Since you replied first it's yours if you want it. Just let me know when you'll be going. You should join us in the lot some weekend for some beer, pretzels and Yoo-Hoos. There may not be many weekends left 

Thanks

Planning on last day festivities for sure. Hopefully the weather gets cold soon if not I have a bad feeling about spring or the lack of it. I forget which year but similar to this weather we had a really cold April and May. 

I have some outside work to get ready for flying season and want to get it done before the good weather kicks in. Last week of April to the first week of May is usually prime time.