“Premium” Parking?

bumpskier721

2 hours ago, bumpskier721 said:

Noticed a half dozen or so vehicles parked there last Friday.  It’s a shame that they’re doing this.  Epic Pass next season for sure.

They’re on the Ikon pass already.  I don’t care about the paid parking. It doesn’t affect me and if they charged everybody for parking I’d just pay it.  There is a nice sign at the base that says season passholders park to the right.  

8 hours ago, bumpskier721 said:

Noticed a half dozen or so vehicles parked there last Friday.  It’s a shame that they’re doing this.  Epic Pass next season for sure.

might wanna start warming up to the paid parking idea.  its just the way the industry is going.  I dont know why this bothers people, as nobody is being forced to park in it.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

might wanna start warming up to the paid parking idea.  its just the way the industry is going.  I dont know why this bothers people, as nobody is being forced to park in it.  

It’s a psy op . So when parking everywhere is $15.00 you think you’re making out cause the premium is $30.00 🙃🫤

• Like 1