1/20…cold/crowded..lots of PASRs

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

I forgot to add, early in the morning we saw a racer come down it, probably hit one of the groomer ditches and ate shite, yardsaling to the bottom.

Blue making Johnny Cash today!
IMG_8577.thumb.jpeg.2205eb4cf9d98b616efe8f2820005860.jpeg

They should have lots of loot for snow making then 

• Like 2

Part of me thinks blue should have gotten more than 1 top to bottom open after a week of non stop snowmaking, and the other part thinks I’m being a hater.  They got razors open, and then some smaller runs like raceway, chute, and come around.  Not sure if I am being unrealistic expecting at least one other top to bottom coming into this weekend 

I have an urgent request. If anyone can bring six Miller lite equivalents tomorrow it'll be much appreciated. Can venmo. My wife is apparently choosing alcohol tonight and I'm pretty sure I'll have nothing left in the morning. Thanks and god bless. 

Edited by Benm
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

I have an urgent request. If anyone can bring six Miller lite equivalents tomorrow it'll be much appreciated. Can venmo. My wife is apparently choosing alcohol tonight and I'm pretty sure I'll have nothing left in the morning. Thanks and god bless. 

Oh dear god this is tragic someone help this man!  I am undecided if I'll show up tomorrow morning but if I do I'll have Jägermeister shots.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

Part of me thinks blue should have gotten more than 1 top to bottom open after a week of non stop snowmaking, and the other part thinks I’m being a hater.  They got razors open, and then some smaller runs like raceway, chute, and come around.  Not sure if I am being unrealistic expecting at least one other top to bottom coming into this weekend 

It started off with much needed re building on some trails. Things were dire on paradise lower main etc. Not to worry …NMDW is happening as is challenge and maybe switch before the warm up.

• Like 3