AHoles in JHole 2024….

37 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

30” new in 24 hours at JH, no parking left, Stilson parking not an option as buses aren’t running, only teewinot running and grand targhee is closed today.  Wow what a mess.  

Glad I'm not there, all that perder sounds awful

JH only ran teewinot today. I heard there was a very long line at the liquor store below the mangy moose.  Snow king was apparently all time today cause I guess even the town got like a foot and a half.  I heard a lot of the snow was heavy and wet down low and up high lighter but 30mph+ winds so high high avalanche danger.   Yesterday a 67 year old local in a ski group died in the woods between Rendevous trail and the Hobacks in a tree well.  He owned businesses in town.  Last week a similar aged person died in a tree well at grand targhee.  Slow start out there, enough snow when we were there to not damage skis and ski most of the terrain we wanted to ski and now they’re way above average just like that.   They’ll prob end up closing next month with like a 150” base.  I’m real tempted to go back this season.  

2 hours ago, mute1080 said:

What do you think it'll sell for? I was hoping it would have a price tag.

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

A couple hundred thousand 

Could give Troy a call to see the price tag.

it interesting to me to see the specs of a lift like that.  a 500 HP motor is no fucking joke.  A Baldor 500 hp motor is about $75,000.  

It would be interesting for find a price tag on it.  so much involved with getting rid of a lift.  

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

it interesting to me to see the specs of a lift like that.  a 500 HP motor is no fucking joke.  A Baldor 500 hp motor is about $75,000.  

It would be interesting for find a price tag on it.  so much involved with getting rid of a lift.  

the pictures make it look tiny but that fucker is like 7ft longimage.png.e6df41d22ff91e6ed43870c5a0109e92.pngimage.png.b79e4df0c60f6347b83adf953747e7fa.png

Edited by Benm