Weekend roll call thread 2/24-2/25

mute1080

Hey All,

It’s almost weekend, is anybody planning on skiing Blue mountain the true mountain this weekend?  Looks like temperatures continue.  I plan on skiing Saturday and Sunday and maybe Friday and/or Monday.  Remember Monday is an 9am opening.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Slept in. woke up at 4 actually, then crashed around 5:30 and woke up gain around 8. By that time it was too late. I’ll be there later, after the crowds leave.

Right on. We figured you were out party rocking!!!!  I fell asleep last night at like 7pm and then woke up at 10pm and was up most of the night.  Woo woo woo

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Right on. We figured you were out party rocking!!!!  I fell asleep last night at like 7pm and then woke up at 10pm and was up most of the night.  Woo woo woo

I was. There was a documentary on about an excavation in England...on the battle field where the Romans invaded the British back in ancient times. They found a Chariot and a sword. How cool

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

I was. There was a documentary on about an excavation in England...on the battle field where the Romans invaded the British back in ancient times. They found a Chariot and a sword. How cool

The “Time Team “ show is dedicated to excavations in England. They don’t always find a lot but the interactions between competing teams is entertaining. 

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I watched Saturday night live…it was live from New York…reminds me of that Christopher cross song..