The 100 Day Club

Ski

Congrats to Jeff, the first inductee. And 1,868 runs! I can't even imagine. Damn those measly 38,000 feet you're behind tomorrow's (er, later today's) inductee. I don't care how good your jobs are now or might be in the future---you are real ski bums.

the way i count it, is that it counts as a day if it requires a lift ticket or season pass to ride. so for me, i'd be well over 100 counting chris's carpet, pre season rail jams, and various urban rail missions, but i didnt need a lift ticket for any of those, so i dont count them. i'm closing in on 80...

I count it as a day if I hike a closed ski area and ski down...I've only done that before at Stowe, Sugarbush North, Loon, and Bridger Bowl.

I count mine, but definitely with an asterisk next to it...I hike for turns at our ski hill for the workout, not the skiing, unless Ty's with me and we're also having fun. Nine hikes to get 1000' vert is a lot more work than it sounds. And not much fun.

Hiking for turns is definately skiing. It's hard work. Speaking of which, any talk of a PASR day at Tuckerman Ravine?

One of my friends wants to try that this year. The peak season for surviving the day is may right? We're tossing it around.