Opening day..

librider

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless they have new snowmaking that can blow snow above freezing temps.. They will really only have 1 day to blow snow until MAYBE next friday... Im not getting hype them opening next weekend just yet...

Edited by KnuckleDragger

Vermont should be able to get open...road trip dan?

Possibly haha. A few mountains in VT are trying to open next weekend. Okemo, stowe, sugarbush, and killy. Should be interesting.

Oh and Jay.

I don't think next weekend is going to happen for Belleayre...I'm really hoping the 15 day forecast is right so I can hit up Okemo Thanksgiving weekend...I'd leave Friday morning and ski a full day on Saturday and probably till about 2:00PM on Sunday...

I feel like a doofus because I was telling people at work and running errands that I was going skiing in 2 days :banghead The money I save this weekend not going to Belleayre is going right into my fund for later in the ski season...Belleayre really shines in April when most of the terrain is open...we're really close though...and imagine how pissed we'd be if we drove up 3+ hours to Bell and they decided last minute to shut down...I'd be like Clark W Griswald in National Lampoons Vacation...and go loco...

I REFUSE TO PLAY GOLF THIS WEEKEND

maybe I'll go hiking...somewhere where hunters aren't allowed....maybe we can still have some sort of PASR get-together on Sunday...even if it's just walking around South Street in Philly and freestyle walking... :rock:tinfoil::tinfoil:

South street is beat.. It's good maybe 1 time a year. And i've already been there about 4.

I'd be down for a hike somewhere. Since i actually have off on a weekend day.

You guys with your negative karma...it's NINE days 'til ski season. It used to be HUNDREDS!

I'm skiing Belleayre next Saturday and nobody else is allowed. Just me. Nobody else. Me and a few lifties. The rest of you people can head to South Street. I'll take some pics and MAYBE post them.

(Oh, and Zonked can come if her dad lets her.)

Sucks............ oh well. Nipples was right, we are headed for DC and the 2-day rail Jam

NOVEMBER 9, 2006 - We were hoping to open Sat, Nov. 11, but it's not going to happen...keep posted for the official opening, hopefully Nov 18.
Edited by Papasteeze