I have SNOW at my house!

ColoradoHigh

This is some fu*ked up shit right here. You know its a bad winter when in PA there is snow in mid April, and at Jackson Hole, and other places out west, its 60 degrees :blink: .

Well, I believe I have snow/sleet on the ground from last night....just a coating, but its nice to see it whiten up a bit.....Its enough to give my school a 2 hour delay!

Whats happening in your hood?

So the snow actually accumulated(stuck) down near Philly? Here in the A the grass is green and there are a few wet flakes in the air but some schools are cancelled. It sucks being back at work but I only have a 3 day work-week..72 more hours and I'm driving back to VT

I go to school in Blue bell, and live atleast 10 miles south of Blue bell, and I had more snow at my house, than there is 10 miles north. The roads were alot worse at my house to, and of course Montco has no delays, and i have to drive 17 miles in this mess to get to school.

So the snow actually accumulated(stuck) down near Philly? Here in the A the grass is green and there are a few wet flakes in the air but some schools are cancelled. It sucks being back at work but I only have a 3 day work-week..72 more hours and I'm driving back to VT

Ya, it accumulated. I live in west philly, around 32nd and Race....when i left for class this morning there was some snow on my grill and grilling table out back, a lil on the windows, and then on some cars in the lot across the street there was about a half inch coating on the windshields. i can't tell how long it was there...i only saw rain when i woke up at 8.

wtf.

it rained from 10 pm saturday night straight through basically this morning. The brandywine was flooded everywhere yesterday. I had to take the long way home from extonmall yesterday. boo

I totally thought we would have at least a 2 hour delay for flooding, but apparently not because I'm at school right now :banghead

Edited by Zonked

Wet cold flakes, not really sticking as of yet (then again i haven't been outside in an hour).

lots of snow here in Hazleton.. and once again campus is CLOSED sucka

How many snowdays has PSU hazelton gotten this year? Since we follow the same schedule, but now you have more snow days what happens?

we have a lovely heavy rain falling, along with 50 mph winds, downed powerlines, a river that will prolly flood the student parking lots(but no way to know if we should move our cars b.c we can't get to our e-mail) and we will most likely lose power, and we don't have back up sourses. YAY!

Wet cold flakes, not really sticking as of yet (then again i haven't been outside in an hour).

How many snowdays has PSU hazelton gotten this year? Since we follow the same schedule, but now you have more snow days what happens?

no idea man.. this is the 4th snow day this year which is crazy!!! last year was the first time in 10 years that this campus closed due to snow.. and now this year we closed 4 times.. i have no idea whats gonna happen schedule wise.. im guessing it will stay the same and we will just end up having the cram everything in now since we lost yet another day