Killington to Open Tomorrow

Ride Delaware ?

I would love to make it up there but I don't think it is going to happen until Nov. 20... Lots of stuff going on and I want to have my plate clear for the real winter season... I hope you guys have a great time... Can somebody take some pictures for once? Preferably of the slopes and not Doug's speedometer... We know that will rarely top 66 in a 65...

I'll have my Sprint Overdrive wifi hotspot...so expect real time video blogs from the car...especially once we get through JERSEY without getting attacked by any guidos.

Why pay for that when you have an iPhone and can simply jailbreak and tether for free via 3G confused.gif

Looks like this storm coming up the coast will stay on the coast for the most part... Doesn't look like the steady NCP will reach the Green Mountains... Should be a hell of a good day on Sunday... Especially since the forecasts seem to be trending toward round the clock snowmaking Saturday and Sunday... With it dipping into the mid to lower teens tonight there should be plenty of snow... I wonder if they will turn any of the lower mountain guns on? Up till this point they could have, but they have remained quiet...

i wonder if anywhere down here in PA tested out the guns last night? my outdoor temp read 28 here in Bethlehem when i woke up this morning and headed to the gym at 6.

supposedly Camelback was moving some equipment around last night, so it sounds like they are getting ready to get crackin'

First off, we don't use that word here... Second, it was $65 because it was top to bottom... You may not like the bottom section, but being able to have 1700' of vert instead of 5-600' is a huge selling point... However, I would pay any price below full price this early in the season...

I'm kidding..I'll pay whatever they charge...I was doing my Toast impersonation..lol

sorry i'm not into spending $65 to ski a trail at Killington. i have too many other responsibilities and activities, such as school, work, and my marathon, to take care of before then. thanks, though.

and if you were doing an impression of me, you need to have a little more subtle animosity towards yourself. it was nice of you to be thinking about me, though. thats sweet :)

Edited by toast21602

Less than 5 hours to the Kmart is a stretch..figure 3 hours to Albany going 75mph..another 1.5 to Rutland and another 20-30 minutes to Kmart..but kind of impossible to average 75mph with all the 55mph zones in NJ/NY..and who the hell drives Rt. 209??? Maybe wankers in Stroudsburg..lol

Im one of those wankers, it's my best route from the Burg and I can make it going that way in just under 5 given good driving conditions.