Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Yeah there ain't shit on the radar.......all you can do is be patient.....09 and 77 started just like this and both were all time winters........you can't beat the sun and simple physics it will get cold eventually but the peeps banking on nov skiing better get a net jet cards it's just not the norm for PA

• Like 1

Yeah there ain't shit on the radar.......all you can do is be patient.....09 and 77 started just like this and both were all time winters........you can't beat the sun and simple physics it will get cold eventually but the peeps banking on nov skiing better get a net jet cards it's just not the norm for PA

That cold air blob disappear?

That cold air blob disappear?

Gone......looks no as late as Dec 10thish.....could certainly change though it looks like 60's until at least thanksgiving

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wait sometimes, it depends on what is going on. Weeknights are pretty relaxed, Sat/Sun morning first thing nobody is waiting......

And we started the day off at Frost too....

I wait on occasion....Definitely not on a powder day though...

True... Quick trivia question:

Who yelled and I quote "there are no friends on powder days bitches" while hopping into 15 inches of light Utah powder while leaving his buddies standing at the top of mineral basin to fend for themselves?

Hint... His name rhymes with Silly door.

Edited by RidgeRacer

Gone......looks no as late as Dec 10thish.....could certainly change though it looks like 60's until at least thanksgiving

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wait sometimes, it depends on what is going on. Weeknights are pretty relaxed, Sat/Sun morning first thing nobody is waiting......

Looks like a chance of cold right before Thanksgiving. At least enough to get some guns going in New England, but PA is going to be SOL...

Who yelled and I quote "there are no friends on powder days bitches" while hopping into 15 inches of light Utah powder while leaving his buddies standing at the top of mineral basin to fend for themselves?

Hey to be fair....I said pick your line when we started traversing and you were in front...

I saw a good open spot, yelled to let you know that I was dropping....we all got the goods that day.....lol

Phillycore is easy to catch up...just wait till he yardsales lol

Stay on topic guys!!!!

Wow even Trackbiker is lurking. Must be almost ski season. Now we just need ZZSlope and burton74

Hey to be fair....I said pick your line when we started traversing and you were in front...

I saw a good open spot, yelled to let you know that I was dropping....we all got the goods that day.....lol

Trust me I don't blame you one bit. Had I seen that line I would have probably been gone without the warning.