Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Moe I'm hitting Stowe this weekend but hoping to get into Burlington early enough tomorrow to grab an AT setup and do a late afternoon tour. Any recommendations on a route close to town? I did Bolton last spring but they were closed at the time.

No AT advice but if your in B-ton eat here:

http://www.farmhousetg.com/

And if your down Stowe-way then eat here:

http://lostnationbrewing.com/

• Like 1

Moe I'm hitting Stowe this weekend but hoping to get into Burlington early enough tomorrow to grab an AT setup and do a late afternoon tour. Any recommendations on a route close to town? I did Bolton last spring but they were closed at the time.

Not moe but Bolton Notch use the VIST trail network to go up to the gladed terrain above.

Profanity Chute from up at the Chin.

• Like 1

Rant on......These noreaster southern track type storms fucking blow for me. DelCo always gets hit hard and Brookhaven is like a trough where usually the highest totals in the county end up. This means that there's a bunch of useless snow, no where to put it, and a few thousand restless suburbanites who can't drive for shit all making wawa runs and throwing snow into the streets with snowblowers and shovels. Ghetto mofoz putting chairs and lawn furniture out front so no one steals their spot.

All this bullshit and I'm trying to get to where the skiing is and they usually end up with a tenth of the total inches that I have sitting in my yard in flatland toilet bowl suburbia....

Snow south of Lehigh Valley is fucking worthless except for Christmas day and a few 5-7" fluff days during the week to get these people to shut down work.... And the kids can go sledding. Otherwise...keep this shit up on the mountains where we all need it. Rant off....

• Like 5