Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

The local areas are really getting screwed by bad weather on the weekends. This go around at least it's snow but attendance is gonna be slim.

How much accumulation guitar??

um....i haven't been outside yet. but that's at least 12 inches on my patio furniture.  the wind is really moving the goods around. my guess is somewhere between 8 and 10 inches on the ground.

Hate to say it but I see local ski areas being closed today. How are employees gonna get to work? I'm already thinking about how buried my car will be at Newark. Looks like some areas will see over 30"

Spring staying closed today to keep employees safe. Should make for nice fresh conditions tomorrow. All powder in eastern MontCo. 8 inches on ground lots more falling. High winds with lots of blowing snow.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

News reporting South Allentown at 32" I'm around 20" in DelCo...stopped a while earlier but started back up heavy and still dumping. Have to go back out to blow out again.

Totals are going to be all over the place between the drifts,dry slots and hot spots...

The shore is absolutely fucked....