Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Mutter museum

i may be biased because my wedding was there but that place is pretty cool.

What kinda stuff are you looking for? Yards brewery does a good tour. Barcade is cool if you like old school video games and is close to yards. The river rink or dillwirth plaza rink could be pretty fun too, they're both in pretty different settings, one right on the Delaware, the other right next to city hall. Food recommendations totally depend on what kinda food you're into. Franklin mortgage or ranstead room are both awesome spots for drinks.

Forgot its gonna be cold as shit sunday. Half the point of going to philly was to just walk around. Probably going to barley or some shit.

Whats a good corporate gift/thank you?

I want to buy guft baskets or something for new accounts. Not really fealing gift baskets though. Or edible arrangements. No cigar boxes either

Forgot its gonna be cold as shit sunday. Half the point of going to philly was to just walk around. Probably going to barley or some shit.

Whats a good corporate gift/thank you?

I want to buy guft baskets or something for new accounts. Not really fealing gift baskets though. Or edible arrangements. No cigar boxes either

Coffee.

Josh early chocolates are good. The one pound assorted boxes are around $15...I buy about 20 of them every xmas to give out to mailman, UPS, FedEx, artists, cemetery people, funeral directors etc.

Looks like maybe pow pow Monday afternoon/evening gonna prob change to rain Tuesday so being a rider of the storm is ideal.